Chapter 26

Sitting at the kitchen table. Kurt has a small glass of water and a red juicy apple in front of him.

Dave is seated beside his lover. A hand softly placed onto Kurt's shoulder. "Are you feeling okay?" He asks.

"Yes." Kurt lied and lifted the glass of water. He slowly gulped it down. Hydrating himself.

"You haven't had me in the room for a few days for bed.. did I do something?" Dave asks.

' no. You didn't. I did. It's my fault I pushed you away.' Kurt answered in his head. But simply shakes his head no in reply to reality.

"Oh. Okay. Did you just need some boundary space?" Dave asks. Kurt imediantly caught on, using this as the perfect excuse he replied, "Yeah. I just needed to gather my thoughts. But I'm okay now. Not too worry." He lied.

Dave felt a wash of relief coax his body. But it was a lie. And the drummer believed it.

Kurt finished eating the red apple that he was served by Dave.

"Well good!" Dave smiled as he kissed Kurt's cheek. "Want to cuddle and relax on the couch? Watch a movie?"

Kurt faked a smile as he looked at Dave. "I'd love too." He responded. The couple got up from the kitchen table.

Walking in togetherness, they both entered the living room. Dave went over to the box of video tapes.

He skimmed through them, pulling out one that the two haven't seen in awhile.

"Here we are! Let's watch this one!" Dave chimed happily as he inserts it into the VCR Player.

Kurt is currently smoking inside. A cigarette between his finger tips as he blew the smoke into the room.

"Oh yeah? That one is a classic. Haven't seen it in awhile. TGIF?" Kurt asks as he takes another inhale of the cig.

"Uh-huh!" Dave nodded as he pressed play. Walking over to the couch, he sits on it.

Kurt puts his cigarette out on the ashtray that resided in the living room. Laying back down. His head on Dave's lap as the two watched the film together.

Dave ran his fingers through Kurt's hair. Holding the blond close. He whispered. "Here, move for a sec. I wanna lay down."

Kurt grunted. "Turn out the light would ya?" He asked. "You won't fall asleep on me?" Dave joked as he glanced at the clock, 11PM.

"Nah." Kurt replied as his eyes glued themselves to the television. Dave shrugged as he extended his arm. He switched the lamp off.

The living room for completely dark. Dave shifted himself as he laid down next to Kurt.

The two eventually fell asleep halfway through the film. Holding each other in soft embraces.