Chapter 18

The two stopped the car. They have arrived at the park. It wasn't a playground per-say, it was more of a walk of nature and beautiful oak trees.

Kurt and Dave are hand-and-hand. Walking around the forestry area as they take in the sight with them.

It was a cloudy evening. About 5:40PM. Some birds tweeted as they quickly flew through the tree's and in the skies.

The clouds were dark. A sign that is about to rain. But that didn't stop the two. They enjoyed each other's presences and the atmosphere around them.

"It's beautiful out here!" Kurt beamed as he lets go of Dave's hand. Running in the grassy  flowery meadow that he found with his boyfriend.

The meadow is covered in chrysanthemums flowers. Bright, white angelic petals. The same exact flowers that Kurt had during his unplugged show in 1993.

Dave stepped into the meadow. He recognized these plants. He chuckled as watched Kurt sit in the meadow.

"Baby! Come here!" Kurt exclaimed happily as he threw some petals in the air.

Dave quickly ran himself over. He sat next to Kurt in the meadow. "They're pretty, aren't they?" Kurt asks as he admired the flowers around him.

Dave nods. "They really are." He responded. He picked one off the stem, and tucked it into Kurt's hair.

Kurt blushed as he felt the flower be tucked into his golden hair. Dave sighed. "I wonder who died.. these plants are usually planted as a way of grief and death."

A blank expression grew in Kurt's eyes as he gazed at the flowers around him. "I don't know." He responded with monotone.

Dave cleared his throat. Which made Kurt lift his head. "Yea–Yeah?" He stammered out.

"Nothing." Dave responded, flashing an attractive smile to Kurt. Kurt felt his stomach sworn with butterflies.

He kissed Dave's cheek. "You're a dork." Kurt complimented. Dave chuckled. "Yeah? But I'm your dork." He teased.

Suddenly rain started to cry out of the clouds. It hits the blond and brunet's heads.

The two stand. "It's raining!" Dave exclaimed as the rain began to get harder.

Kurt laughed as he held his hands up. "I missed being out in the rain! C'mon Dave! A little rainwater isn't stopping us!"

"Wh–" Dave blushed as he felt Kurt's arms around his neck. "Dance with me." He whispered onto Dave's lips.

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist. Giving a slight nod as the two began to sway together in the meadow of chrysanthemums and pouring rain.

Kurt laughed as he eyed up at Dave with the most happiest smile. But it looked so, pained.

Dave returned the smile. He didn't see it. The two contuined their dance. Jokingly, Dave dipped Kurt.

Kurt leaned his head back as his soaked blond hair swayed down in the air.

Dave pulled him back up. Holding him close as he kissed Kurt softly. The couple happily kissed each other in the drenching rain.

Slowly they pulled back.

Kurt smiled. "This is our last dance and I'll forever remember it." He says. Dave felt a rush of confusion.

He laughed it off and asked, "Kurt, baby. We'll have many dances in the future."

Kurt didn't respond that time. He just stood up on his tip-toes. Reaching to Dave's height and pressing his lips onto the drummers.

Dave returned the kiss. Slowly Kurt pulled back. The subject has changed. "Let's get home, huh?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah, we have that concert tomorrow. We gotta shower and rest up. How does lasagna sound for dinner?" Dave offered.

Kurt nods. "That sounds good right now.. let's go home." He agreed.