Chapter 24

It is 6:50PM.

Today is the concert. Kurt slings his guitar over himself as he went over to where Dave was on the drums.

Krist is tuning his bass on the stage. Dave raised an eyebrow. Whispering, "What?"

Kurt shared a short kiss with Dave as he whispered. "I love you." Dave couldn't help but smile. "Love ya. Now, get up there."

The frontman rolled his eyes as he walked back over to the microphone.
Just like that, the concert has began.

The spotlight changing colors as it reflected on each bandmates faces. Hollering fans and screaming teenagers.

But none of them knew, this was the last.

Kurt is giving it all for this performance. In fact, he sang most of inutero's album. He personally likes that album that he created.

Once the concert came to it's close, Kurt tossed his guitar and it broke in half.

Dave clashed his symbol as he admired his boyfriend. Watching Kurt pick up his  broken instrument and began to jokingly hit Krist's bass with it.

The drummer gets up. Shoving his hair back as he starts to go backstage. Kurt quickly followed along.

Krist went to the microphone and says, "Woo! Bye? Bye!" And then proceeded to leave the stage.

Backstage,

Dave and Kurt are currently making out. The blonds back is pressed against the wall with Dave pinning his wrists up.

Lips enticely moving in sync with each other's with so much passion and Admiring feelings.

"That performance was so good, baby!" Dave exclaimed as he pulled back. Kurt blushed as he smiled goofily up at his boyfriend. "Yeah?"

"Yeah!" Dave replied and picked up Kurt. Krist chuckled as he raised an eyebrow.

"So this is where ya gone off too. Little love birds." Krist teased. Kurt groaned and shyly tucked his face into Dave's neck.

"Well, where were you?!" Dave asked in reply. Krist groaned. "dealing with the press. You guys left me back there."

Kurt is currently kissing Dave's neck. Confidently leaving small hickeys there. And the drummer didn't seem to care. A smirk was on Dave's face.

"Oh, well..haah..–Sorry Krist." Dave replied as he rubbed Kurt's back. The bassist rolled his eyes. "It's fine. I obviously got outta there. I gotta meet Shelli outside."

Kurt moved his head away from Dave's neck. He giggled as he looked at Krist. "Oh? Well alright man! Thanks for playing with us!"

Krist nodded. "Yeah! Of course man. You're my best friends!" He waved as he quickly ran out of the location that they performed in.

"Ready to head home, babe?" Dave asks as he is holding Kurt in his arms. Kurt felt the heavy feeling again. It has been more persistent in the last few weeks.

His depression has turned to the worst. Suicidal. But the drummer has no clue about Kurt's condition of mindset.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Kurt replied in a emotionless tone.