Chapter 27

It has been two days. Today is April 3rd. At this moment, Kurt has came back inside the home.

"Hi! Welcome...." Dave trailed off to see a shotgun in Kurt's hands. Kurt grinned as he held it up. "Look Dave! I bought it! I went out earlier to the gun store to get it!"

Dave furrowed his eyebrows. "Well it's really cool, hon. But why'd we need that?" He questioned.

Kurt laughed it off as he lowered the weapon. "Oh– well for alot of good reasons. I don't want any stalkerish fans trying to come in. Or any homophobic assholes."

"Wha–" Dave shakes his head. Trying to wrap his head around Kurt's answer. "Babe– I'm sure we'll be safe either way."

Kurt shakes his head. "No. I refuse to believe that. Us being a couple has spread onto the news nationwide. I'm not making the risk." He states. Yes, that was a reason Kurt bought it – but not the real reason.

"Besides, I already paid for it. So it's mine." Kurt snapped the last part as he carried the weapon across the room.

"I'll put it in our bedroom. So we can grab it in case of an emergency." Kurt stated as he quickly went up the stairs before Dave can say anything else.

But Dave shrugged it off. "Well, I guess we can be more safe!" He called out from the bottom of the stairs.

"See! I told you that you'll get it!" Kurt called back as he began walking down the steps.

Grabbing Dave's hand, Kurt pulled Dave over to the wall. Before the drummer asked or said anything, he felt Kurt's lips be pressed to his own.

Dave gracefully returned the kiss. They contuined to move their lips in sync for a moment before they pulled back with a soft smack.

Kurt forced a smile as he stared up at Dave. "Can I, say something?" He asks. Dave nodded. "You can tell me anything.."

Kurt takes a deep breath. Before he relaxed and stared up at Dave with love.

"I love you, Dave. I always will. You've always been on my mind since I first laid eyes on you back in 1990. I couldn't help myself... But, I decided to try and hide these feelings from you. I even dated Courtney Love and had a child with her. If you see– them.. tell them, I love them. Okay?" Kurt says as he stared into Dave's eyes with painful happiness.

Dave sighed as he kissed Kurt's forehead. "Yes. If I see them at all, I'll tell them." He replied. Not evening questioning this behavior.

Kurt broke into a smile as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug. Holding Dave close, he kissed the brunet's cheek.

"I love you! I love you!" Kurt says happily.

Dave sighed lovingly as he kissed Kurt's lips. Slowly he pulled back.

"I love you too, Kurt. Forever and always." He replied.

"He's Gone, Dave."जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें