Chapter 04

"You didn't touch anything, that wasn't meant to messed with. Right?" Kurt asks as he serves himself a bowl of the dinner that recently has been made.

"Uh," Dave cleared his throat. "Like-what?" He stammered a bit as he served his own bowl.

Kurt walked himself to the kitchen table. He takes a seat at it. Now quiet as he is eating.

Dave felt a weight in his heart. He takes a seat beside Kurt. Setting a hand onto Kurt's.

Kurt finished his bite-ful of food. Swallowing it down as he turned his head to look at Dave. "You didn't, right?" He repeated the question. More enough a tone of anger raising.

"Didn't...?" Dave trailed off. Suddenly Kurt's hands slammed onto the wooden table. Causing the dishes to shudder a bit from the loud induced bam to the table.

"My dope! You didn't mess with it, did you?!" Kurt shouted as he narrowed his eyes at the drummer.

"Oh! That...! Um-" Dave sighed. He couldn't shudder away anymore. He has to be the one in control. His expression changed as he gazed into Kurt's eyes.

"Yes." Dave said honestly. "I removed it completely out of the house. I flushed the remaining of it, and broke the syringes. Its fully removed from this house. All of it. I checked each room, and your little kit...and i-"

He is interrupted by Kurt getting out of his seat and screaming out profanities. "God damnit, David?! Why the fuck would you do that! It's my only way to cope! What the fuck?!"

Kurt threw his finished dish to the floor. It shattered into a ton of glass peices.

Dave gets up from his chair. "No! Enough! Drugs aren't going to help you get better at all!" He shouted back.

Tears suddenly rushed up to Kurt's face, he went up to Dave's face and pointed a finger to it.

"How the fuck do you know?! You drink and smoke all fucking day! You use to do acid and trip on your little shrooms back in '91 with me!" Kurt cried out as he glared at the drummer.

"Yes, but I don't do them anymore!" Dave sneered back. Grabbing the collar of Kurt's flannel. "I got rid of that heroin to help you! Do you want me to help you?!"

"NO! BECAUSE NOBODY CAN HELP ME!" Kurt screamed at the top of his lungs before he collapsed onto his knees.

He covered his face as he sobbed. Dave felt a pain his heart. He quickly knelt down and pulled Kurt into a hug.

Kurt began to thrash and squirm. "Let me go! Let me fucking go David! Fuck you! Get the fuck off me!"

"NO!" Dave screamed as he held Kurt close. Kurt broke down as he hides his face into Dave's shoulder.

He heaved out exhales of trembling lips. Hiccuping loud sobs as he hides his face into Dave's neck.

His tears dampening Dave's neck as he holds Kurt close to him.