MaNan Special1🔞

Nandini's Pov( It s Manik's birthday today.Manik has been very busy with his business expansions to United Kingdom, we barely get any time to sit and talk to each, when he comes back all he does is play with Maahi and sleep, I am not complaining but  Because he is doing all this for Maahi's future after all She is going take over Malhotra.Corp when she grows up..But This Birthday I wanted to something special for Manik, Manik has been the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for..He cherishes Me and Maahi more than his life..so I wanted to make him feel happy this  Birthday...)

Nandini: Maahi, sweetie make sure to be a good girl ,don't trouble Dadi, Okay ?

Maahi: Okay Mumma, Can I go now ? I want to go shopping with BD(Badi Dadi),she has promised to get me any ice cream I want( excited)

Nandini: Maahi no sweets!! Remember your teeth is going to rot...

Maahi: (sticks her tounge out) I am going to eat a lot of ice cream and candies  when am in  BD's house since you don't allow me ( here and runs away to the car which was going to drop her to Sitara Malhotra's house with her bodygaurd that Manik has appointed to take care of Maahi)

(This was normal sight  in the Malhotra houseold..Maahi Loved visiting Sitara Malhotra's house at any given chane since BD would never restrict her from doing anything she could do anything she wanted like watching cartoons for hours,non stop junk munching etc, while Nandiini had rules in the house to discipline Maahi..Therefore Maahi would eagerly wait for a chance when her parents would get busy so she could go to BD's place..)

(Nandini laughs at her 6 year old behaviour)

(After Maahi leaves Nandini plans for her surprise for Manik)

(She dresses up her best and decorates the bedroom and waits for Manik)

*At 8'o clock Manik enter the house* 

Manik: Maahi...Baby where is Daddys hugs and kisses today..Why din't  you come near the door to greet Daddy huh today like everyday? Maahi..,Nandini.. Where are you guys? (Calling for both of them)

(A pair of hands come and hug Manik from Behind)

Nandini: Happy Birthday Baby...

Manik:( shocked) Turns and hugs Nandini..Thank you My Love.. I completely forgot about it this.

Nandini: Its okay Manik I know how stressed you have been the last few months..

Manik: By the way where is my Maahi?

Nandini: She wanted to spend  time with Dadi, she will back by morning..

Manik: (sees all the decorations) Baby you did not have to do all this, you know spending everyday with you and Maahi is a biggest gift I could ever have asked for..

Nandini:(smiles and smriks as she pushes Manik  to the sofa and sits his lap so Manik's length could feel her ass just as she expected Little Manik length became hard)

Manik: Well Mrs.Malhotra   I hope you know what you are doing?

Nandini: Well I am just giving my husband his birthday gift

( starts kissing his cheek goes down towards his jawline, his neck, kisses his lips while unbuttoning his shirt,later goes down to his chest, kissing and licking all over it, she takes Manik's hands and leads it over to her breast, which without wasting any time Manik starts squeezing, she goes down on her knees,stops for a minute makes eyecontact with Manik nervously because this was her first time doing it)

Manik: Nandini you don't have to do it...

(Nandini smirks and unbuckles Manik's belt to let his thick hard long member out, she gently starts massaging with her hands by moving up and down)

Manik: (Moans)

 (Later  she starts rubbing its tip,She sticks out her tounge  getting ready to put it into her mouth as she moves close to it getting Manik all excited and horney...suddenly she moves far from it teasing Manik...)

Manik: Don't you dare tease( commanding tone)

(Nandini quickly moves close towards Manik's member takes it into her mouth,and starts licking it, Although it was too big for her to take it completely inside her mouth, she gagged herself and started moving in and out of it slowly increasing her pace..untill Manik was a moaning mess..)

Manik:(grunts) I..am going to cum..(Panting)

(Nandini increases the pace which made Manik come inside her mouth..)

Manik: Swallow it, Remember you can only do this me and not any fucking man in the world..

(Manik pulls Nandini and Gets her back on his lap)

Manik: Where did my shy wife go huh? Nandini I have grown on you, you have started to act like me (smirks)

(Nandini who is very embraced hides her face in Manik's neck)

Manik: Can I get the rest of my  birthday gift?

( Nandini slowly gets down undresses herself and goes back to sit on Manik's naked lap facing Manik.)

Manik:Lift your ass baby..

(Manik slowly inserts his member inside Nandini and starts moving)

Nandini:Stop Manik...Let me do it today for you...

Manik:(smirks) Ok start moving...(commanding)

(Nandini starts moving slowly...untill Manik pushed her down completely..and started thrusting her..Nandini moans out of pleasure while Mank's thrusts became faster...)

Nandini: (moans) ManIK its   too deep I am going to cum..

Manik: Do not until I tell you to(grunts)

Manik: Baby now...HUUhhhhh!(with that final grunt he let out his warm fluid inside Nandini)

(He removes himself out of her slowly and sleeps next to her)

Nandini:(Moves closer towards Manik..)Happy Birthday baby,I love and hope I get  to satisfy and make  you feel happy every year..

Manik: (places a gently kiss on her forehead)Thank you so  much baby This was best birthday gift ever..Do you even know how sexy you were when you were on you knees..Dammm...Remember all of this,You , Your Body, You soul for that matter belongs to me..Only I can do these things to you...(kisses her lips)

Nandini: (Tries to get out)Manik stopp(blushes) and hides herself in Manik's chest..

Manik: I love you Untill death do us apart my love....

*Next morning*

(Nandini tries to escape from Manik's embrace who was a sound sleep)

Nandiini: Manik...wake up Maahi will be here any moment

(Manik and Nandini wake up get ready to meet Maahi and spend thee rest of the day with Maahi celebrting Manik's birthday)

The end

~~Dear Readers,

This is a surprise for all of you...hope you enjoy and Please let me know if you like it or not in the comments

-Rookie Author Muktinamjoon~~