Chapter 12

(Manik on the way back to his Penthouse)

Manik's Pov(This girl can just turn my whole world upside down with just a smile....she just brought out my vulnerable side with just 2 days of our meeting...am I slipping away too fast?..she makes me want to trust her....)(smiling)

(enter his house)*shuttle shuttle sound*

Manik: Who is that? Come out now...

*lights switch on*

Cabir: Surpriseeeeeee!!! Happy Bachelorate my friend!! you are not single anymore whohoooo!

Mukti: My friend is going to be a family man...And what is that on your..OMG Manik is smiling...that girl just made Manik smile Cabir...now I have to meet her...

Cabir: I told you Dadi has chosen the perfect girl for him(happily screaming)

Manik: Guys relax she is not that big of a deal....by the way where is Alia? how come she is not here? its my so called Bachelorate anyway...

Alia:(Drunk)I am here Manik...Manik how could you do this to me? I satisfied your needs no matter how rude you were to me...I waited for you to come to me...But you ditched me and now  you marrying another girl...

Manik: What is she talking about?

Mukti: Nothing Manik she is just Drunk let me take her to the room..(tries to help Alia)

(Alia Pushes her away)

Alia:No Mukti...I need to talk today...you Dumbfuck I have liked you since 10 years and you didn't even understand when I agreed to be friends with Benifits...

(Manik is in shock)

Mukti: Alia you are not in ur senses lets go..(drags Alia to the room)

Alia:(blabbering) Manik please be with me...Manik I li...ke...y..o..u

Manik:Cabir did you know about it? tell me honestly

Cabir:Yes Manik...

Manik:Why didn't tell me? I would have never asked for being a friend with benefits if I knew about this...Am I wrong Cabir?

Cabir: No NO Manik..you were always clear from your side...Alia was just not ready to let her feelings go although she knew very clearly that you were never going to reciprocate...So don't worry when she wakes up in the morning...you both can clear it out...now tomorrow you are getting married...be happy man....

Manik: Whatever..

(Mukti comes back)

Mukti: Now tell me all about her... and about your day...

Manik: She is short...her eyes are big...her smile is bright...

Mukti: Thats it?

Cabir:What did you guys do today?

Manik: We met at the Couture shop...came here,ate food that she made and later I dropped her back thats it...can u guys stop making it a big deal.....

Cabir: Weren't you supposed to pick her up from college?

Manik: Yes but she wanted to come with Dhruv(irritated)

Cabir: U mean Dhruv Oboroi?

Manik: Yes..He was about make it to tomorrow's news if I hadn't gone down on time...Cabir just  keep an eye on him..I don't want him to create problems tomorrow or in future

Mukti: You are already so protective of her?(smirking)

Manik: Mukti you are drunk already...go sleep and Cabir you too(drags both of them into room)

(Manik goes back to his room and just recollects  his day...he falls a sleep with a huge smile on his face)

(Next Day Morning)

(Manik goes to Alia's room)

(Alia wakes up with a terrible headache sees Manik and he hands over a glass of lemon juice to her)

Manik: Drink it..

Alia: Thanks..Manikk I..am..Sorry

Manik: Its Okay Alia..lets us just let bygones be bygones and today is kinda special day for me and I want my friend to be there on my wedding day...Will you be there for me please..

Alia(with a heavy heart):Yes Manik..thank you...

Manik:Cheers!! to many more years of pure friendship(smiles happily)

Alia's Pov(thats the 1st time in the past 10 years that I have seen Manik being excited and smiling genuinely for anything apart from business...seems like that girl is really different)