Chapter 24

(Maanik reaches his House and starts looking for Nandini)

Manik: Nandini...Nandini...Baby where are  you?(shouting)

Manik: Nandini you are here na...Nandini please answer where are you...(searching all the rooms)

(Manik finds a letter in his  bedroom)

Dear Manik,

I finally realized that I can never be the person you love...From the very first day this relationship was never going to work out...I was never going to be the one you would ever love...Although you made me believe we were ment to be for the sake of Dadi..But a big part of believed that you  loved me...And I am sorry you had to go through this because I said yes in the first place....And Manik Thank you for making me feel protected and wanted although it was an act it comforted me and filled a certain void...I was very happy this one year of my life...I am sorry that you had to act and for all the things I was not able to fulfil as your wife although I tried my level best to...forgive me for that...And with that being said I wish you nothing but the best...hope you will be happy and please take care of yourself...I have spoken to Dadi and explained to her that it was my fault that this marriage was going to end and she won't blame or ask you...With that I am leaving you and your life...please think of this as a bad dream and forget this one year of your life...you have all the freedom you want now....I will never come back to your life ever again and   please take care of your health...do not skip your meals or eat outside....All the best for your future...Hope your life is filled with happiness..........

Your Ex-Wife

Manik:NOOOOOOOOO...You cannot leave me like this Nandini...You can not walk out of my life...You just can not( cries)...

(Manik has lost his Sanity...calls Cabir)

Manik: Cabir I want you to find her right now Cabir....she can't leave me...I can't live without her Cabir...She has left meeeee Cabirr...(crying)

Cabir: Manik calm down...please I will find her...I will track her phone...By then think of placess she can be at and try finding her there...I will put all my men at work....Calm down We will surely  find her and get her back to you.... Trust me please

Manik: I can live without her Cabir.... I will rather die....

Cabir: Manik stop talking bulshit...Pull yourself together...are you just going to give up on her just like this....she is yours and you  will get her back...Are you forgetting who you are? You are Manik Malhotra... is there anything you can't get...you have always got what you wanted and Nandini is no exception...man up you idiot...

(Listening to Cabir,Manik gets up dusts himself and takes a deep breadth)

Manik: You are right Cabir...She is Mine and I will get her back no matter what...

Cabir: Now that 's The Manik Malhotra I know...he always gets  what he wants....

*A few hours earlier

*

(Nandini reaches the Malhotra Mansion and  writes a letter for Manik and decides to leave...Since the only people whom she could think about now was Her friends Navya and Dhruv she goes to Navya's house  although it was raining and explains everything to her...Navya calls Dhruv and informs him about everything)

(Dhruv reaches Navya's house...seeing Nandini all drenched and her eyes were exhusted and dried up because of the cries and sobs he just could not control himself and hugs her out of pity and sympathy...Nandini cries harder)

Dhruv: I will kill him Nandini...I will kill him...

Nandini: No Dhruv...I don't want to anything to do with him Dhruv..

Dhruv: That is your problem...you are always nice and selfless

Nandini: Please Dhruv...I just want my baby to grow up peacefully....My child is my first priority now....(sobbing)

Dhruv:(calms himself) Then Fine...Come with me to The States..start a fresh...for this tiny human inside you...will you?

Nandini: But Dhruv you should know I will never see you as more than a best friend...I don't want to burden you...

Dhruv: Nandini shutup...you will never be a burden to me...and I am doing all this for my bestfriend....

Nandini:(weeping)Take me away from here Dhruv...I can't stay in this city anymore...

(The same day Dhruv along with Nandini fly to the States....inorder to get Manik away from Manik and to give the baby a happy atmosphere to grow up)

*present*

( Six months have passed since Nandini left  Manik....Manik has lost sanity...he has become a robot who just  works during the day and drinks during the night...he has lost all his purpose in life...he stopped talking anybody...even his friends for that matter.. he has completely given up on life and just focuses on his company...Mukti Cabir and Alia are bent upon finding Nandini because they feel responsible and can not see Manik in this state ...they have a hired a number of investigators to find about Nandini's whereabouts...while on the other hand Dhruv was making sure that none of the investigators get to know about Nandini..and also  to protect Nandini who is 9 months pregnant now.....The baby will be out in a month or so....)

Manik's Pov(Here I am..I moved back to My penthouse because the Mansion reminded me of her...I was not trying to forget her..But staying in that mansion guilt killed me...As time passed by I understood how messed I was...even when she left me she chose what is good for me and blamed herself for all the fuckups I did to ruin our relationship...How selfless she was and how selfish I am...I always taught about myself while she always taught about me...even when I hurt her...she still wished the best for me....I don't deserve...her happiness is not with  me....no matter how much I missed her...I wanted her to be happy...that is it...But dosen't mean...I have stopped loving her...I will always love her...I choose to love her from a far....with all my heart)

~~~Hello Readers

Today I am updating 2 chapters cause I won't be able to upload any more chapters for next few weeks...hope you guys enjoy...And do comment your opinions I would love to know more

-Rookie Author Muktinamjoon

~~~~~~~