Chapter 10

Nandini's Pov( I didn't want to trouble him so I told  him I wanted to go to Navya's place...Navya Naveli Nanda is my best friend from space...she and Druv were the only peple who understood me  and welcomed me in SPACE ...a place while all the rich kids bullied and made fun of me...she is not rich...she lives in a small colony which is near to Oboroi Mansion...I was planning to go her place and talk to her and get my mind calm down and think through....But I don't know why  it frustrated Manik...)

(In the car when Manik was dropping Nandini)

Manik: Listen give me your phone....

Nandini: Why?

Manik: Just give me your god dam phone(raising his voice)

Nandini:(hands over her phone in panic)

( as soon as she handed the phone to Manik....the phone started vibrating...an incoming call from Dhruv...His name was saved as 'Dhruv The Precious')

Manik's Pov( I wanted to save my personal number in her phone ...when I saw the call my blood rushed and I felt furious....What the actual F**k...she has saved his number like this? I just wanted to pick up and tell him to just F**k off and stay away from  my WIFE...Manik calm down...why are you getting so annoyed...she is NOT  yours....)

(Manik throws Nandini's phone towards her)

(Nandini picks up the call infront of Manik frantically)

Nandini:Hello Dhruv? I am busy now can I call u later?

Dhruv: Hello Nandini...is what I heard true? Are you getting married to Manik Malhotra? Nandini you don't have to do this...I will help...please don't do this..meet me once I am near your house please...

Nandini: Dhruv please don't be like this...I have made my decision...please go back home...we will talk tomorrow....Please listen to me....

Dhruv: Okay Nandini...But think about what I told you...

Manik's Pov( Why did she pick up the call?Is he so important to her? Damm it why am I getting so irritated....When she was speaking to him she was so comfortable...I hated that...I don't know why...when he said he will help her...i almost lost it...I just wanted take the phone and throw it away...But I calmed myself down)

(Nandini after finishing the call with Dhruv)

Nandini: Sorry Manik...that was my friend..here is my phone

Manik: Whatever(grabs her phone and saves his number in it)This is my personal number use it if there is any emergency..

Nandini: Thank you( with a bright smile)

Manik's Pov( Her smile...it makes me feel happy...this is probably the first time I saw her smile...it made my heart flutter a little..What am I think...Manik stoppp)

(Manik receives a call from Dadi)

(Dadi on call)

Dadi: Manik and  Nandini.. hope you both enjoyed your day...I just got  a from Panditji..he told me tomorrow evening is very auspicious and me and Mr.Murthy have decided that we can keep your wedding tomorrow only...hope you both are ready to get married...

Manik: Do we have a choice? no right...(cuts the call)

Manik: So tomorrow it is...

Nandini: Tomorrow it is..

(Manik sees through the rear view mirrior and sees paparazzies standing and waiting for Nandini to get down)

(Nandini opens ther in order to get down from Manik's car)