Chapter-6

(In the car)

Manik: You act pretty well...Dadi did not get any doubt...Good job continue like this your family will be untouched

Nandini( Starts weeping)

Manik:( Hands over a tissue to Nandini)I don't want you to dirty my car...All your crocodile tears will not  affect me.. so  drop this act.. You will have to move in with me Thursday, So Dadi will not get doubts... are listening to  me? Don't you know how to respond to your Future Husband?(smirk)

Nandini's Pov:( I can't take it anymore...my tears won't stop falling...I need to be  stronger, I have to  be strong for my family...while i was composing myself...I hear him speaking in a hurtfully cold tone...."Don't you know how to respond to your future husband?'' I panicked and looked at him)

 Nandini: Sorry what were you talking about?

Manik: Keep your sorry to yourself... I Hate it when people don't listen when I  am talking.. keep that in mind... and remember as long as you want your Family safe... Better listen to me and follow everything I talk about

Nandini: You can do whatever you want with me.. just don't  touch my family please I beg you

Manik: You  will be my  wife to  the world for the next 1 year...Although this marriage doesn't mean anything to me...but to  the world you  will still be my bloody wife...so you better behave. You gold digger....

Nandini: Okay

Nandini's Pov:(broken, shattered, wounded and crumbled into pieces....I am  imagining if he can hurt me in the 1st few hours like this, how much more pain  will be receiving  in coming next year.. just thinking about  it scares  me...But I will be strong...I have to be strong...."Okay" I replied  getting all  the strength left in  me)

Manik:(  Looking at  the rear view mirror) FUCK!! Dadi is having us followed,(stops the  car  in front  of an ice cream shop)

Manik: Hey YOU!! get down.. You need to put on your act now Okay? Dadi is having us followed

Nandini: Huh?

Manik:( Gets out of the car...open the door for Nandini with a smile)Give me your hand...Let  me help you..

Nandini:( shocked by his transformation from a  Monster to a Human)

Manik: Get down( trying not  to  be annoyed)( Nandini gets out of the car) Hold my hand and stick to me...Dadi's Spy  is taking pictures( puts his hand on her shoulders and pulls her closer)

Manik's Pov(As her body came closer to mine...her scent I could feel a sense of ease when her  body was close to mine...a sense of comfort... Her muscles  were stiff and clenched as she panicked to my touch...a little voice inside me told me to keep her close to me...the comfort her body gave me was something  very new to me...a non familiar feeling...But as I remembered her being a  Gold digger, I shoved  all  my thoughts away and tightened my grip around her shoulders, making her flinch)

Nanidin:  Ouch!!

Manik: Keep it down will you? He should not get any doubt

Nandini: Sorry

Manik: Leave.. Now we need to act all lovey-dovey...so he gets  enough pictures to show it Dadi Okay?( he grabs her hand and walks towards the ice cream shop)

Nandini's  Pov:( Although his touch felt rough... I felt a sense of security in his touch...seems like he is not that much  of a monster...as I was  having these thoughts .. his aura is too monsterly to understand.. he scares me with  his every glance)

Manik: Which  flavor do you want?

Nandini: Huh?

Manik: Are you deaf?( trying keep his smile glued although he was getting irritated)which flavor do you want?