Chapter 15🔞

Nandini: Manik you must be tired...please go to sleep...even I will go and sleep in guest room...so I don't invade your privacy(rushes towards the stairs )

Nandini's Pov(Manik had made it pretty clear the 1st time we met that he was going decide regarding the status of our relationship...I taught he would not like us to share a room...so I just told him it will be be better if I sleep in the guest room)

Manik's Pov(Guest room...who does she think she is?...So that she can call and talk to her Mr.Oboroi...I have to make sureshe knows  she is Mrs.Malhotra now and her life goes according to my decisions...and also the taught of her small body beneath my Gigantic Body made my dick hard )

(Manik rushes towards the stairs and grabs Nandini's hand roughly..and carries her in bridal style)

Manik: Mrs.Malhotra...are you going to reject your husband on the first night of your marriage?

Nandini:Manik I didn't mean it in that way..(panicking)

Manik: I don't care...now(walks towards the room and drops Nandini on the bed)

Nandini's  Pov( When he picked me up...I was shook...I guess today was the day that  I am going to loose my virginity...I always imagined that it was going to be with the one whom I loved truly...But Manik is my husband and I have no right from denying to his needs...Because I willingly decided to marry him...so I decided to just make sure Manik would not get annoyed...if that takes me to just give him my virginity so be it...)

Manik: Listen I am not used to being gentle...But since it is your first time...I will try,But I can't promise anything...

Manik's Pov( I was surprised at her willingness...When I saw her beneath me...my dick was hardened...I claimed her plum lips hungrily...she let me explore her mouth...and Dam...this can be addictive...I was waiting for her to respond...when she eventually did I took it as an yes to continue...I moved to her jaw line...her neck,I started sucking her neck and bit it Until a pink little hickey was on her neck...a small moan came out of her mouth...which made me loose all my sanity....that is it I just could not control anymore...I started unbottoning her night gown...dam it has too many buttons...as I opened her gown. I could she her naked body under me...I looked her in the eye and to find some sort of resistance and when I confirmed that there was none...I started unbuttoning my pants to let my hard as a rock dick out...I asked her)

Manik:Nandini..this is going a hurt a bit(takes her arms around his neck)..Hold on  to me..

Nandini's Pov(My body had an electrifying sensation...when his lips were on my lips...I felt a sudden rush in my veins...when he bit my neck...I could not hold in anymore...I moaned...when he put my arms around his neck...I felt so secured amidst of  my having nothing on my body...I held on to him...when he saw me in the eyes I just felt like I wanted just give myself to him...Although it was vague the feeling was a lot closer to a place of bliss...when I saw his huge dick I was really nervous...He about to put it in inside me...I  just closed my eyes without knowing what to expect...he inserted his huge dick inside actually he was pretty slow...he gave me a little time to adjust to his length...and later he started thrusting and increasing the pace...I was a moaning mess by now..but that didn't stop him from going faster and faster)

Manik:Don't close your eyes...open and see it and feel me with all your senses...

Manik's Pov(I just want her to see whom is getting fucked by right now...It was not Dhruv Oboroi...It was Manik Malhotra her Husband..)

Nandini:Ma..ni..kk  I think I am about to cumm...

Manik:(grunts)haaah!(cums in his condom)

(moves and lays beside Nandini both of them are panting now)

Manik's Pov(This was so different from all the past times...she is like a drug...I just can't get enough of her....this was the first time it was just not sex for me...it was different it was euphoric...I turned towards her and pulled her close to me..I needed her body's warmth...few seconds of separation from her body...I Just could not handle it)

(Manik hugs Nandini and keeps her Naked body close to his)

Manik: You fine? will be able to walk?

(Blushing Nandini red as a tomato turns towards the other side)

Manik: Do I take that as you enjoyed being fucked by me? huh...(smirking)

(Manik makes Nandini turns towards him and places a gentle kiss on her forehead)

Manik:So you are  officially my wife now...

(Nandini Hugs Manik back and Manik tightens his grip over her)

Nandini's Pov(it was blissful...and when he hugged me I felt so secure and protected. I just did not want him leave...I was pretty shy apart from all of that I was naked in front of him when he tightened our hug...I felt happy and just closed my eyes)

Manik's Pov(She hugged me back..and that was it I just wanted her to like that...my body just craved her warmth...the sense of belonginess she gives me...all I knew was that she made feel existent that feeling was very unfamiliar to me...it felt good...by the time I was about to talk to her more...I felt her breathing on my chest...she was comfortable in my arms...she was just adorable in my arms...I don't know why I just kissed her forehead again and closed my eyes with a blissful state of mind)