Chapter-2

(Nandini Back at home)

Nandini:Aunty I am back..
Aunty: Welcome back Nandu.. How was your day? And what is up with a frown on your face?
Nandini:Nothing aunty just bumped into a rude person today..
Aunty:oh is it? What happened?
Nandini:Nothing aunty.. Leave nothing to worry about
(Nandini's Uncle comes and sit next to her)
Uncle:Hello Bacha.. Nandu did you eat lunch?
Nandini:Hi Uncle.. Not yet I am not hungry yet
Uncle:Okay.. Nandu.. Me and you aunty need to talk to you about something...(hesitating?)
Nandini: What is it? Please tell me without any hesitation..
Uncle:It's about your marriage Nandu.. You know right me and your aunty have been searching a suitable groom for you...well we actually think we might have found the one..he is from a good family and is financially stable too.. We think he will be a perfect match for you.. If you agree.. We will talk further with his family..Remember it's your decision Nandu..
Nandini:Uncle you know my answer already..whom ever you like I will go accordingly
Uncle:Nandu.. I'm so happy.. Your parents would be so proud of you today (hugs her)
Aunty:I'm so happy my little girl will be getting married soon... And Nandu he is really handsome just like Shah Rukh Khan (everyone laughs)
Aunty:I think you might have seen him in your college he is your college chairwoman's Sitara Malhotra's grandson
Nandini:Aunty are you sure.. Cause they are too rich people.. Why will they accept me?
Uncle:Nandu..Bacha don't worry Mrs.Sitara Malhotra only contacted us regarding this.. She really likes you..you have trusted us right.. Don't worry
(Nandini Smiles bitterly yet portraying a happy smile)
Nandini:Okay.. Uncle and Aunty I am feeling tired now.. I'll go and sleep for a while
Aunty:Okay.. Nandu you take rest.. We will get ready for tomorrow cause tomorrow Mrs.Malhotra will be coming to our house ( happily)
Nandini:Tomorrow? Aunty isn't too soon
Aunty:Not at all.. Everything is gonna be fine don't worry..
Nandini:(smiles and goes to her room)