Chapter 19

(Nandini heads towards the auditorium to clear things out with Dhruv...because she did not want to loose him as her friend..she cared for him dearly...afterall he was one who stood by her when everyone bullied her when she moved to the town...she was grateful and just wanted her friend back..Manik just follows Nandini just trying to control his anger....)

Nandini:Dhruv....

Dhruv: Do you hate me now?(trying hard to control his tears..and starts avoiding Nandini's stare)

Nandini: Dhruv...Look at me.. please

Dhruv:(looks at Nandini with teary eyes)What is there in him..which is I am not capable of giving it to you...Nandini please tell me...what are scared of Nandini...

Nandini: Dhruv...firstly I will never hate....you are my best friend and you  will always have a special place in my heart...But I never have and never will see you in that way....hope you understand that...and Dhruv you are perfect just the way you are...although I was forced into this marriage my feelings for Manik grown a lot deeper to an extent that I could never leave him....And trust me when I say this Dhruv...you deserve a girl who loves with all her heart...and you will find her soon....Now I want my best friend back...Can I please have him back...Please Dhruv(pleading)

Dhruv's Pov:(There I stood broken...But never in a million years I would want to loose Nandini as a friend too...I agree its going to take some time for me forget all my feeling for her and completely move on...But like I said I will do anything for happiness....)

Dhruv: Yes Best Friend(bitter smile)

(Nandini hugs Dhruv )

Nandini: Thank you so much Dhruv...I  taught I lost my best friend....(weeping)

Dhruv: You will always have me Nandini....

(Nandini realiese her hug....saying she forgot her phone and heads out of the auditorium...thinking Manik is waiting for her near the car)

(As soon as Nandini leaves)

Dhruv: Manik you can come out...

(Manik who was outside the auditorium comes in front of Dhruv)

(Dhruv Holds Manik by the collor)

Dhruv: Listen you Bastard...Don't think I am going stop right here...the minute I get to know she is hurt by you...I will not even think a second to come and take her away from you...So better keep her happy and safe...

Manik: Trust me that day is never gonna come...never in a million years( monster gaze)

(Dhruv leaves Manik's collor)

Dhruv: Now get fuck out of my sight(points towards the door)

Manik:(smirks) Stay away from my wife..(touching the wound near his mouth)Next time this is going to hurt harder.....(leaves the auditorium)

(Manik's phone rings...it was Nandini)

Nandini: Manik where are you?

Manik: I am heading towards the parking....meet me there....

Nandini Okay...

( Manik and Nandini head back home...Nandini prepares dinner...they both finish their dinner in silence...while watching television...Nandini in Manik's Arms*pic on the cover*)

Manik: Nandini....

Nandini: Huhh?

Manik: Why me? Like you said Dhruv is literally perfect....You know him for a long time too...But still why me?

Nandini: You are right.....He is really perfect..so perfect that I could never imagine myself with him like when I am with you...you make feel protected, secure and loved...it was a feeling I longed for after my parents' death...you gave it to me on the first day we met....you made me give myself to you without any resistance...then how can I not choose you? huh...