Chapter 29🔞

(Manik takes Nandini and Maahi to the Lodge that he  was staying in...On the way Manik never let Maahi out of his arms...He glued her to him...Not even letting her walk)

Nandini: Manik she can walk you know..

Manik: No I don't want to.. let her be in my arms....(stubborn)

(When they reach the hotel..they get into his suite..Maahi by now is sleep in Manik's arms..And Manik still doesn't want leave her...Nandini forces Manik to let her sleep on the cot...telling him she might have a body ache..if she sleeps in his arms through out the night)

(Nandini closes the bedroom door and pulled Manik into the living room and makes him sit on thr couch)

Manik: Why did you get here...I want to see her sleep..

Nandini: Nope..you are talking to me now...(annoyed)

Manik: Fine(holds her  both her hands)

Nandini: Manik we need to set somethings right  before we get into this...

Manik: I agree to everything as long as you don't push me away..

Nandini: 1)From one now on..I need to know exactly where you are every three hours...

Manik: Okay done...

Nandini: 2)No secrets you won't hide anything from I want 100 percent transparency

Manik: Yes I agree..

Nandini: 3) You will try think before snapping at anybody..

Manik: Okay..(nodes his  head)

Nandini: 4)You give your full attention to me...Us before Business

Manik: Yes agreed

Nandini: And 5)...(pulls Manik by neck ) You will always love me no matter what..

(Manik..Pulled Nandini by waist)

Manik: That is a given you know...(smirks)

(Nandini pulls Manik into a kiss)

(Manik deepens a kiss..which turns into a steamy makeout...Manik picks up Nandini to sit on his lap and Nandini feels  something hard)

Nandini: Seems like someone in getting excited(giggless)(points down at Manik's length and laughs)

Manik: You know what you are doing right? Maahi is in the next room

Nandini: Then we have to keep it down...

Manik: Nandini I don't think you will be able to keep it down its not about me...

Nandini: Try me Mr.(seductive tone)

(Manik picks up Nandini and heads towards the Bathroom)

Nandini: Manik why here...

Manik: I don't want to disturb my daughter's sleep....

(Nandini was astonished seeing the amount protectiveness Manik had for Maahi)

(Manik switches on the shower so that the voices doesn't go out)

(Manik undressed Nandini until the point she was completely naked he looked at her like a hungry lion looking at its pry...He pulls Nandini and smashes his lips on to her....it was all the emotions and desire which  were pent up for the last 4 years...He after her lips his mouth travelled to he neck.. leaving visible purple marks all over her neck he goes down exploring her chest with mouth...he was basically worshipping Nandini's body...He slowly goes  down on his knees while Nandini was leaning towards the wall...Manik's face was  right infront of Nandini's hips..)