CHAPTER 63

The rest of the Louds were in front of Lisa who was using a first aid kit to wrap her right arm.

Lynn Sr: Lincoln really did this?

Lisa: I intended for something like this to happen but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Lori: you wanted him to hurt you.

Lisa: yes and no.

Luna: which is it?

Lisa: do I really need to explain myself or do you want the results.

Rita: results please.

Lisa: first we were all aware of his split personalities.

Lynn Sr: what else.

Lisa: he has abandonment issues, PTSD, untimely mood swings, he has hallucinations at night that's why he doesn't really sleep.

Leni: I feel bad for Linky.

Lisa: his split personalities have disorders too but I couldn't really say which ones.

Lucy: so it's worst than we thought.

Lisa: his mind isn't on straight as well.

Luan: what're you trying to say.

Lisa: the mind of our dear brother is broken.

Lori: his mind is broken?

Lisa: on simpler terms, Lincoln might be psychotic.

Lana: so Lincoln's crazy?

Lisa: yes and no.

Lola: which is it?!

Lisa: let me put it like this he could go crazy but he hasn't gone crazy yet, his mind could snap at any point.

Lynn: so what you're trying to say is his crazy but not yet.

Lisa: right.

Lola: this is awful.

Rita: is they anything we can do to prevent it?

Lisa: my guess is it hasn't snapped because he needs to take care of himself.

Lori: taking care of himself?

Lisa: Lincoln doesn't trust us, well trust enough he buys his own clothes, he barely eat at home and take care of his own needs, if you need to know how I know I found recipes in his room and put two and two together.

Lucy: his there anything you can do to help him?

Lisa: my best response is we have him locked up in a mental hospital, consider non of us know the right medicine for him even if we did we can't get it with out a doctor's recommendation, so having him sent to a hospital would be the best option or we could be dumb and keep him home and hope for the best.

They all stared at Lisa which gave her they're answer.

Lisa: I suggest we start with paying him back for all the things he bought for himself.

Lynn Sr: got it.

Lisa: before that here.

She hands him a piece of paper.

Lynn Sr: what's this?

Lisa: a bill for my injuries and effort with the total results of everything.

Lynn: fifteen hundred dollars.

Lisa: I would like payment in the form of your credit card, I need new parts.

Lynn Sr just stayed quiet while pulling his credit card out of his wallet.

Lisa: thank you for your service.

Lynn Sr: I don't want to see a dime more.

Lisa: understood.

...

It was close to midnight and all the Louds were asleep all except one.

Lynn carefully made her way downstairs sneaking towards Lincoln's room making a small opening peeking in seeing Lincoln facing the other way.

Lynn stared for a while knowing this was her fault but didn't or rather yet couldn't fess up.

Lynn accidentally pushed the door forward grabbing it before it could open up fully but just enough to make a sound.

Lincoln turned his head slowly looking over with one red blood shot eye.

Lincoln: DID YOU COME TO DIE?.

Lynn shut the door before running back upstairs before Lincoln turned his head back looking at his finger tips that had red in them.

Lincoln: this should be enough..... for now.