CHAPTER 2

The loud family except for Lincoln where inside watching the news about five murders.

Reporter: Police are still on the scene, after the murder of four teen and a homeless man, we have an officer on stand by.

Officer: not really much to say on this, with what we think it could be some sort of vigilante.

Reporter: what about the homeless man?

Officer: like we said we don't know what really happened here, the guy looked pretty beat up, our guess is the teens did that.

Officer 2: but there's nothing for the citizens to worry about the police are on it.

Lynn Sr: I don't think you girls should be out too late at night.

Lori: got it dad.

Luan: I wonder who could be behind it.

A bang came from the back door making most of them them sigh.

Lynn: what does that loser want now.

Lincoln was at the back door before Rita opened it looking really annoyed.

Rita: what is it?!

Lincoln: can I get some food, I'm not in the mood to dig in the trash.

Rita: I'll think about it.

Lincoln walk in behind her.

Lynn: ugh they let you in.

Lincoln: I'm allowed in on weekdays, and tommorow is Monday.

Lynn: just stay out of my way.

Lincoln: wouldn't want it any other way.

Lynn: loser.

Lynn walked away before Lincoln turned to Lori and Luna.

Lincoln: thanks for the Appel last night.

Lori: I throw it at you to make you shut it, you were ruining my video date idiot.

...

Lincoln was under the staircase toying with the pocket knife laughing not to much to wake the other but to be hear from a distance.

Lincoln: soon the world will know who I am, and they'll be sorry for what they did.

Lincoln laughter had woken his family.