CHAPTER 29

Some louds and some other students were in a classroom while the two criminal argued.

: Why'd you pick the school in the first place!

: We needed the hostages.

: Some good they did us!

Lincoln: you guys talking a lot, you know that.

: How'd you get out.

Lincoln ran off before they changed after him giving the others a chance to escape.

The students ran out all to their parents shocking the police.

The two chased Lincoln to a turn before coming up empty handed.

Lincoln: you two know you're really dumb right, you left your hostages behind.

: We still have you..

Lincoln: wrong, you're my victims.

: Victims?

Lincoln: correct.

Lincoln dropped down from nowhere landing on one of the twos back strangling him with a chain while he shot like crazy.

*Out side*

The cops where asking the ones who escape what happened before they heard gun before more kids ran out.

Rita: wait, Lana's not here.

Lynn Sr: she's still inside.

More gun shots are heard from the school.

Lana was wandering her way there the hallway watching her back.

Lana: I'm scared.

She bump into something or rather yet someone.

Lincoln: you should be.

Lana screamed at the top of her lungs which was heard from outside.

Lynn Sr: my daughter's still in there, are you cop going to do anything-

Luan: dad, look.

Lincoln walked out the school holding Lana Lincoln's white clothes were stained red.

Lincoln got close but not too close to the civilians before his movement got slower do to his injuries.

Lincoln eventually went to his knees dropping Lana who ran to the others.

Rita: Lana, blood.

Lana: it's not mine, it's Lincoln's.

Lincoln's vision get fuggy as he laughed to himself before going out.

...

Lincoln was in the yard a couple bandages but he was fine the bullets didn't hit anything serious.

Lincoln was just looking at the empty sky with a big smile on his face.

The three he would normally hang out with stared at him form a distance.