CHAPTER 4

Lincoln sat on a park bench with a soda and big smile on his face as he watched a man being rushed to the ground by police before being put in handcuffs.

The man was an African American probably in his thirties.

Man: I didn't do anything, I'm fucking innocent.

Lincoln got up to throw the can away before walking away.

...

The media surrounded an office.

Office: this is a case of murder, we have reason to believe the first murders are link with the resent ones, we don't know who the killer is yet but we have five supposes for the time being.

...

Later that day Lincoln sent a note to the news and said that it's should be show to the police.

Hello Officer Jason Brown I've seen you've been put in charge of my case, I saw you in the park with your men earlier today, you walked past me 7 times I even waved at you, but you cuffed the wrong guy, I'll be marking them from now on just so you don't think someone else did it.

You can find the the first mark at *****

...

The Louds where watching the news as a cops said their was a new killer on the lose.

...

Lincoln was heading to the school exit before being pulled back.

Lincoln turned back to see Anderson and Pablo.

Lincoln: what do you want now?

Anderson: to cause you a lot of pain.

Lincoln: physical, emotional, or mentally, cause I've already been there all.

Anderson: shut it punk.

Lincoln: I just asked a question mommy's boy.

Anderson was going to punch Lincoln but stop.

Lincoln: what's the matter, you change your mind, if you're worried about this, here it's not like I need it.

Lincoln throw the pocket knife to the side.

Anderson: now we're in business.

He tried punched Lincoln but Lincoln keep moving out of the way before Anderson accidentally punched Pablo in the face.

Pablo: What the heck dude.

Anderson: it wasn't my fault.

Pablo: I'll-

Pablo's eyes widened before he dropped show Lincoln holding the bloody knife shocking Anderson.

Anderson: what the hell, are you crazy.

Lincoln: no, not yet at least.

Lincoln gave Anderson a crazy smile.

. . .

Lincoln walked up to a bin before throwing his bloody clothes in and purring lighter fluid in and also throw the can as well before lightning a match and throwing it in.