CHAPTER 61

Lincoln was by his locker before closing it seeing Jane leaning on the side of the wall.

Lincoln: strange of you to stand next to me, what made you grow a pair, or did you always have one.

Jane: I don't need to.

Lincoln: you're even talking to me, what's up with that?

Jane: who knows.

Lincoln: saw your bestie was in school, might go mess with her later.

Jane: you might wait to rethink that and maybe beg her for everything you done.

Lincoln: why is that?

Jane: just know you're going to regret messing with-

Lincoln got in her face with his eyes red.

Lincoln: you think you can act big and mighty towards me, I don't regret anything, you on the other hand might have just made the biggest mistake of your life.

Jane trip try to back off with Lincoln looking over her.

Jane: I'm-

Lincoln kicked her in the stomach making her hold on to it in pain before Lincoln stomped on her head to the fall.

Lincoln: SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE STUPID GIRL, YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF ME, I WILL CLIP OFF THOSE LITTLE WINGS OF HOPE YOU HAVE AND MAKE SURE THE REALITY OF LIFE HIT YOU WITH FULL EFFECT OF HOW DANGEROUS AND UNFORGIVING THIS LIFE CAN BE AND HOW ROOTLESS AND DANGEROUS I CAN GET.

Lincoln looked to see other students looking at the scene before he walked away.

...

Lincoln was at lunch by himself before the other bullies approched him.

Lincoln: first to say a word loses his or her tongue, I barely touched her and she had to go home what do you think will happen if I actually wanted to hurt her.

Lincoln gets up and walks away leaving them silent.

...

The full bully group were all together before Lincoln showed up and sat with them.

They all got up wanting to leave the table.

Lincoln: I didn't say any of you could leave, now sit.

They all stood there before Lincoln slammed his hands down on the table.

Lincoln: I said sit the fuck down!

They all did so.

Lincoln: remember our little conversation yesterday, are you scared yet, I know you aren't scared.

Stephanie: non of us are!

Lincoln just stared at her before smiling.

Stephanie: in a couple of days we will be done with you.

Lincoln's keep smiling before his smile turned into an instant frown.

Lincoln: in a couple of days uh, you think I'm a worried about your brother coming after me.

Stephanie just stared at him in disbelief.

Lincoln: you think I'm worried that his older than me, you think I'm worried that his a black belt, you think I'm worry that he has a reputation of sending people to the hospital, you think I'm fucking worried about it!

At this point the group were all scared but couldn't leave.

Lincoln: you said in a couple of days you'll be done with me, I only need a few minutes no second to make all your lifes a living nightmare.

. . . . .

Lincoln walk into the principal office taking a sit his hands stained red.

Lincoln: you wanted to see me.

Principal: yes I did, I'll get to the point, you're here for fighting and inflicting serious wounds on other students, a lot of other students said you did it, I would have the others here but their still in the nurse's office, I called you here because I wanted to hear your side of everything.

Lincoln: I didn't fight.

Principal: I was told you did.

Lincoln: a fight is when two people know their fighting, what happened was a beat down where I beat them up.

Principal: Lincoln you weren't like this, you used too be a good kid.

Lincoln: pass terns used too.

Principal: so for your actions, you're suspended for 2 week give this letter to your parents when you get home.

Lincoln slammed his hands on the desk looking the principal dead in the eyes with his blood red eyes.

...

Lincoln walk out of the principal office with a teacher walking up to the office knocking before getting a shaky answer.

The teacher walked in to her shock seeing the office a mess with the desk flipped and the principal in a corner shaking with most of her clothes ripped off.