CHAPTER 84

A.N
Hey guys I'm really sorry that I haven't been publishing, I've been really busy since I got into the University and the stress made me forget about the story, so please if it seems like I'm taking too long can anyone please remind me about it.
P.S
I'm going to start other stories so I'll be writing different story and publishing less than I usually do so please don't be mad at me.

The teacher was in front of the class taking attendances.

Teacher: Clyde.

Clyde: present.

Teacher: Liam.

Liam: present.

Teacher: Lincoln.

The teacher and most of the students look and thought why was his name even still on that list.

Lincoln: present.

The whole class was shocked turning back seeing Lincoln sitting in the very back corner of the class.

The whole class turned and look at Lincoln who had the hood of the hoodie he was wearing up.

Teacher: Lincoln?

Lincoln raised his head and took off his hood showing the bandages and scars.

The whole class looked at Lincoln who was standing they all look at him and his bandaged wounds before Lincoln smiled a tiny bit.

Beside the smile being tiny it still made most of the class scared and some others worry.

Lincoln: Yes.

Lincoln's friends all ran up to him hugging him much to Lincoln discomfort.

Lincoln: let go! let go!

Lincoln look at some of his bandages as they began to stain with little bits of blood.

Clyde: dude we're really sorry, we just really missed you.

Lincoln: it's okay.

The teacher looked at Lincoln who was being stared at by the whole class.

Teacher: Lincoln, can I talk to you outside the class.

Lincoln: is their a problem?

Teacher: I'll explain just come on.

Lincoln followed her out the class shutting the door behind him.

Teacher: Lincoln, how do I put this.

The teacher know Lincoln was someone who you had to be careful around because he could snap at any moment.

Teacher: the thing is you... you're going to be held back a grade you missed to many days and a test we're about to start another test.

Lincoln: what, come on it's not my fault, can't I just take the test I missed?

Teacher: Lincoln you missed a lot I doubt you'll be able to make it, I think you should stay home for the rest of the-

Lincoln looked at his bandages that were more stained and leaking on to ground.

...

Lincoln was in the back of the van while his parents watched him from the mirror noticing he was upset.

Lynn Sr: hey kiddo, how are you doing back there.

Lincoln: what do you think?

Lynn Sr: we know you're upset that you might be held back, but your mom and I will try to talk to the principal if their a way for you to move forward with your friends.

Lincoln: really?

Lynn Sr: yeah.

A smile made it's way on to Lincoln's face which his parents noticed.

Rita: theirs the smile we love.

Lynn Sr: don't mean to ruin the fun but the doctor at the hospital said you will need to go to therapy.

Lincoln: I know, he told me so too and back at hospital and I think I have a therapist in mind.

Rita: You do?

Lincoln: yeah, my doctor back at the institution, she also a therapist.

Lynn Sr: she is?

Lincoln: yeah.

Lynn Sr: okay if you say so.

Lincoln smiled which his parents noticed before smiling to themselves but didn't notice Lincoln smile change into a grin.