CHAPTER 9

It's had been four days since the police set the cerfew and also four days since Lincoln killed someone.

It's not like the cerfew got to Lincoln, he just didn't feel like going out.

When Lincoln thought to himself he just asked one question, why...why was he killing, it's not like his a vigilante or something, sure they where some good people but he just saw them all the same, he wasn't trying to make the world a better place he already gave up on it, he just finds it amusing for the time being.

...

Jason Brown sat in an office with two other officers.

Officer 1: it's been four days since anymore victim showed up.

Jack: with that being said, her guess could be right with the killer being some under the age of eighteen.

Officer 2: any leads yet?

Jason: she said there's someone in particular, but not sure yet.

Officer 1: I just hope we get this guy soon.

...

Lincoln was pinned again a wall by Taylor.

Taylor: Spill it Loud, I knew you had something to do with it.

Lincoln: for the late time, I don't know what you're talking about.

Taylor: you were the last one to see them, now talk.

Lincoln: would you put me down, this is just a waste of time for the both of us.

Taylor: if you don't start talking-

Lincoln: if you want to beat me up, just do it for stop wasting my time.

Sindy: hey the teacher's coming!

Taylor: ugh.

She dropped Lincoln before walking away.

Taylor: this isn't over Loud.

Lincoln: yeah, what ever.

Sindy: you okay?

Lincoln: yeah, thanks.

Sindy: what was that about?

Lincoln: she thinks I have a hand with her friends murder.

...

Lincoln was at lunch with his friends before being pulled from his sit.

Lincoln: oh come on, what's your problem!

Taylor: I know you know something, now talk.

Lincoln: talk, for the last fucking time I don't fucking know, now leave me the fuck alone bitch!

Everyone looked on mostly in shock on what Lincoln said and to who.

Taylor look in rage looking like she was about to destroy Lincoln, if look could kill Lincoln would be a certified dead man with the stare he was receiving.

Taylor: I'm going to-

Lincoln: going to what, matter of fact I wonder about you, that day when Anderson and Pablo stayed behind to beat me up where were you, tell me, after they were done beating me up they stayed behind and waited for you so tell me what happened to your so called friends.

Taylor stared at Lincoln in rage before noticing everyone was staring at her, she walked away with anger.