CHAPTER 81

Lincoln was walking in a field of white flowers wearing white clothes similar to the ones he wore at the institution.

Lincoln: where am I, how the hell did I get lost in my own head.

Linky: hey, over here.

Lincoln turned over seeing Linky standing over a circle of dead flowers or what seemed like dead flowers.

The flowers were dark purple with a strong hint of black almost over taking the purple.

Lincoln walk over to Linky who was wearing the same outfit but in a strong black color.

Lincoln: finally you show up after what feels like-

Lincoln noticed he had a black eye.

Lincoln: what happened to your eye?

Linky: I walked into a door.

Lincoln: you walked into a door?

Linky: yeah.

Lincoln: inside my head?

Linky: I need to go.

Lincoln: hey wait you just got here.

Linky walked away leaving a trial of dark flowers with Lincoln trying to follow him.

???: Just let him go, his no fun anyways.

Lincoln turned seeing another him laying on his side but in red surrounded by red flowers.

Lincoln: and who are you?

???: Can't you tell, I'm you.

Lincoln: so was he but for real who are you?

???: Like I said I'm you, well the real you.

Lincoln: real me, how many me's are in my head.

???: Just me, you and the party pooper who just left.

Lincoln: I'm taking you gave him that black eye.

???: Not like he didn't have it coming.

Lincoln: he doesn't seem that back his like a-

???: Pushover, weakling -

Lincoln: I was going to say little brother.

???: Let me guess you're the big brother, so what does that make me the middle triple.

Lincoln: dude you're kinda annoying for me.

???: That's easy for you to say have you met yourself.

Lincoln: I'm leaving, I'm going find Linky he seem more fun to talk to.

???: Would you shut up, the only reason you're even talking is because I gave him a brush you could see next time I'll put it where you can't find it.

Lincoln: fine you got my attention, what do you want?

???: Just to talk.

Lincoln: about what?

???: Not too much.

Lincoln: you said something about being the real me.

???: I just said so, you're the original mind.

Lincoln: and you are?

???: I'm you.

Lincoln: we're not getting anywhere with this.

???: I'm you but the you that's been doing most of your extreme acts.

Lincoln: so that me.

???: Well yes but I had too, before you start to label me the bad guy.

Lincoln: okay why and where did you two come from?

???: I was always here I'm your secondary mind, see me as a firewall, I keep harmful things and make sure everything stays together.

Lincoln: okay go on?

???: The night it all started your brain was going to break apart, so I made you start killing to help kill stress and pressure, but your own mind wasn't in a good enough state to pilot and I had to keep your head together so-

Lincoln: that's where Linky comes in.

???: Now that we don't need him he won't leave.

Lincoln: I don't really mind him.

???: Whatever, but know this the night your brain was going to break I split it in two.

Lincoln: let me guess one half is to keep my sanity and the other half is to keep the insanity and dangerous thoughts or you, but before you split my brain in two there were craks some angry get into me that's why I could be easily pissed off and some of my reasoning got in you.

???: Bingo looks like some of my smartness is rubbing off on you.

Lincoln: okay but what should I call you.

???: You can call me Ace.

Lincoln: I would but I kill sometimes too so it's a no, what about Linc.

Linc: whatever man, but...... shit I got go you're waking up soon.