CHAPTER 49

Lincoln just sat in the sky with the occupants of the party looking at him some thinking they had too much to drink.

Johnny moved his hand under were Lincoln was sitting trying to see if he could feel anything.

Johnny: dude, their's nothing there.

Veteran: I'll go get him.

Johnny: dude, how are you going get up there?

Veteran: fair point.

Jenny tried to put her foot up to no avail.

Jenny: Lincoln!

Lincoln got up and began to walk down before carrying Jenny before heading back up.

Lincoln sat down putting Jenny next to him before she felt were she was sitting.

Jenny: how-

Lincoln: is that why you came up here, cause I can drop you, you know.

Jenny: that wouldn't be nice.

Lincoln: that the point, I'm not a nice person I'm a jerk, everybody thinks so.

Jenny: Lincoln.... I don't think you're a jerk.

Lincoln: then how do you see me?

Jenny: you're okay.

Lincoln: okay?

Jenny: ...... your a nice person, you have a good personality and you're a fun guy to be around, you've just been really stressed out it happens in a toxic environment.

Lincoln: I guess so.

Jenny: by the way I'm sorry about-

Lincoln: it's okay if anything I'm the one who should be sorry.

Jenny: it's okay.

Lincoln: it's not like I'm mad at her or anything, I just.....*sigh* I know I have problems I just don't want people to tell me about it, okay.

Jenny: it's understandable, the main reason why I even ended up in the institution was because of all the negatives vibes I was getting from my school.

The rest of them were looking at them from the ground.

Veteran: what're they doing up they.

Johnny: beats me.

Jenny was a bit cold which Lincoln nothing giving his jacket.

Lincoln: here.

Jenny stared at it a bit.

Lincoln: it's big enough to fit you.

Jenny: uh, thanks.

Lincoln: no problem.

Their was a silence between them.

Jenny: uh Lincoln-

Jenny was interrupted by her phone ringing.

Jenny: hello.

Alice: tell your friend I'm sorry, now can you tell him to stop breaking the laws of physics.

Lincoln: I guess it's time we come down.

Lincoln carried Jenny down as they all watched.

Alice: look I'm sorry about-

Lincoln: it's cool I'm sorry for-

Lincoln was tackle by his sister's from behind.

Luna: Lincoln bro if we upset you we're sorry dude.

Luan: yeah we're sorry.

Leni: please don't run away.

Lincoln: what the absolute hell guys, first of all get off me!

They all got off him before he picked himself up dusting his clothes.

Lincoln: second what are you guys doing here, third what the hell are you guys talking about.

Luan: Leni saw you hop the fence with your stuff so-

Lincoln: so you thought I ran away, come on have childish can you guys be, I had my backpack for a change of clothes, I went out the back because I wanted to, besides that even if I wanted to go out the front none of you could have stopped me or told me otherwise, and for God sake I left a note saying I'd be back later.

The party goers just watched Lincoln scold his sisters with some of them counting how many they were.

Lincoln: but for real even if I did ran away you guys weren't smart about it, you all came out looking for me just look at them it's passed all five of them bedtime, you could have left them at home while one of you supervised, I'm sure none of you called Mom and Dad and I'm really sure you guys forgot to look the front door.

Jenny: I think that's enough, you don't have to scold them they were just worried about you.

Lincoln: *sigh* fine let's get home guys, sorry about crashing the party.

Veteran: it's cool.