CHAPTER 36

The loud family was at the police station in an office before another officer walked in the office with Lincoln who was in all black.

Officer: here he is, sir.

Police chief: that'll be all for now deputy.

The deputy walked out.

Lynn Sr: thank you officer.

The chief was going through a stack book filled with drawing and dates of people.

Chief: his pretty good at drawing, but you know why is here.

Rita: we're really sorry about that, his not well.

Chief: not well, he stocked 21 in a period of 2 days, he was almost mistaken as a serial rapists.

Rita: we're really sorry about that.

Chief: just watch him better.

Lynn Sr: don't worry about it sir.

Chief: it's not all bad, we could call you guys if we're ever low on stack artist.

Lynn Sr: we'll be on our way.

...

They arrived home with Lincoln heading to his room, they all decided to let it be seeing they were the ones who let Lincoln out of their site.

...

Lincoln was at lunch with his friends before they all left knowing what was coming.

Esther: Loud, you us after school by the old lake.

...

Lincoln close his locker before noticing one of the bullies was about to throw a football at him.

Lincoln catched the ball before popping it.

Douglas: You little shit, let's go right now.

Lincoln left him just continuing what he was doing before ran to his before Lincoln opened his locker with him slamming his face into it.

...

Lincoln was by the lake sitting on one of the bullies it was only the Kevin and James.

...

Lincoln was beating up Douglas fear enough from the school for most not to care as students and most who passed by watched with a particular group of three noticing.

Jenny: wait Lincoln?

Lincoln turned at them waving before going back to beating the bully.

Veteran: I taught him everything he knows.

Stella: you did this?

Veteran: to some extent.

Stella: what ever you do undo it.

Veteran: why he seems okay.

Clyde: as much as we like how we're not getting bullied anymore we still don't want this.

Veteran: Lincoln time to call it quits.

Lincoln didn't respond before Veteran went to drag him off.

Veteran: come on dude.