52

Zhou Huaisheng took Juanjuan for a long time, and he thought that all the children in the world were as good as Juanjuan. It wasn't until lunch time that he realized that "caring for children" can be so tiring.

    Xiaoqi, who is more than one year old, is more lethal than the newborn Juanjuan. Juanjuan used to just cry, but because of asthma, he always coughed. If he couldn’t cough up, he could only express himself by crying. Distressed.

    But this little devil king is in very good health, and the noise is so noisy that it is a headache. Not only is he picky eater, but he also keeps arguing. As soon as Zhou Huaisheng approached, he held a small spoon and slid under the table. By the end of the meal, the food was cold, Zhou Huaisheng was helpless He heated up the soup again, but the little guy was still very perfunctory, eating two bites when he was happy, and running around wildly when he was not happy.

    Juanjuan has already watched an episode of cartoons, and Zhou Huaisheng hasn’t finished feeding, so there is no way, Zhou Huaisheng called Juanjuan over, and asked for help, “Help Dad.

    ” He crawled out from under the table, quickly sat down on the stool, blinked at Juanjuan, and pretended to be very obedient.

    "Eat, Xiao Qi."

    Xiao Qi immediately opened his mouth.

    Zhou Huaisheng held the spoon and fed it to Xiaoqi's mouth. Juanjuan was very dissatisfied, so he patted Xiaoqi's hand and said, "Xiaoqi, you eat by yourself."

    Zhou Huaisheng smiled, "My brother is still young, and he doesn't know how to use a spoon. "

    Xiao Qi seemed to understand the words, he anxiously held his small spoon, smashed it into the bowl, and stuffed the rice crookedly into his mouth, but he still didn't know how to use the spoon flexibly. As soon as it was loosened, all the rice was spilled on the table, making a mess, and the restaurant fell silent instantly. The little guy knew that he had done something wrong, and with his back to Juanjuan, he huddled in the stool aggrievedly. Zhou Huaisheng wiped the table clean. When he became obedient, he was hugged to his lap and fed him. Under Juanjuan's supervision, the little guy cooperated very well.

    After more than an hour of fuss, Zhou Huaisheng's world finally quieted down. It happened that Zhong Ye called over worryingly, and tentatively asked, "Is the little guy refusing to eat?

    " beside."

    Zhong Ye sighed, "When he was just born, my eye injury recurred, so his father took care of it for the first few months. His father was impatient, and neither of them accepted the other. When I came back from the hospital, The little guy has become like this, he has no rules at all, and it doesn’t matter how he manages later.” “

    It’s okay, after all, he’s still young, and he’ll be obedient when he gets older,” Zhou Huaisheng said while cleaning the table, “Don’t worry, Xiao Qi is here It's good here, you can live in a world of two with peace of mind."

    Lu Jincheng leaned over and said, "I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow."

    Zhou Huaisheng smiled and said, "Okay."

    After hanging up the phone, Zhong Ye still felt a little guilty, "It's really troublesome." It was born."

    Lu Jincheng closed the door of the hotel room, "It's troublesome for him, but if you don't put Xiao Qi there, he is also cleaning at home today, packing his things, watching TV with Juan Juan, Zhou Huaisheng, I only have family in my heart, and I don’t have any other hobbies. Last time I went to his house, I saw him tinkering in the yard for a long time, just to make a three-tiered flower stand for Zhiyi." Zhong Ye thought for a while, "So, he