41

Lin Zhiyi differentiated into an omega at the age of sixteen. Because his level was too high, he was afraid of affecting others and being influenced by others, so he has always relied heavily on inhibitors.

    When he thought that he would not be able to use inhibitors during the next three months of estrus, he panicked. At one time, he was in dire straits for four consecutive days, and the pain was intertwined both physically and mentally. Without the help of drugs, he could only bite the bullet and fight through it. Two years ago The scene of tossing and turning in the rental house is still in sight.

    There are still about ten days until the next estrus period.

    Lin Zhiyi woke up suddenly from his sleep, sweating all over from fright, staring blankly at the ceiling, and then burrowed into Zhou Huaisheng's arms with lingering fear.

    Zhou Huaisheng hugged him, "What's the matter?"

    Lin Zhiyi shook his head, and just muttered: "Hug."

    Zhou Huaisheng stroked Lin Zhiyi's back, from shoulder blade to waist, stroking back and forth, Lin Zhiyi suddenly felt relieved, He raised his head and kissed Zhou Huaisheng on the chin, "When will I get the certificate?"

    He has asked this question fifty times, not to ask the result, but just to be coquettish, but Zhou Huaisheng still answered him patiently: " The day after tomorrow, as soon as the Civil Affairs Bureau opens the day after tomorrow, we will go to get the certificate." " How

    are you doing the day after tomorrow?"

    "It's pretty good, suitable for marriage."

    Lin Zhiyi lay on Zhou Huaisheng's body, and Zhou Huaisheng asked him hesitantly: " Zhiyi, there is no such thing as a wedding—”

    Lin Zhiyi immediately said: “No, no wedding, just two little red books are enough, you can decorate the house, and I plan to show off my cooking skills, and give you and Juan Make a meal."

    Zhou Huaisheng raised his eyebrows, the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up, Lin Zhiyi bit Zhou Huaisheng's arm, and said angrily, "What are you laughing at?" "No smile,"

    Zhou Huaisheng said with a serious face "I'm looking forward to it."

    The two quarreled in bed for a while before Juanjuan woke up. Lin Zhiyi huddled weakly beside the bed, and Zhou Huaisheng leaned over to help him change his clothes. After serving Lin Zhiyi, he went to Serve the little guy next door.

    Juanjuan is lying in bed a lot now, Zhou Huaisheng doesn't force it, seeing that the little guy hasn't woken up, he goes to make breakfast first.

    The days passed quickly, and when Lin Zhiyi walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau with her marriage certificate, everything seemed like a dream.

    Holding his marriage certificate, he stood on the steps of the Civil Affairs Bureau, looked at the palm-sized book upside down, and said with emotion: "Ah Huai, how did we meet? How did we get married? Do you think it was a dream? Could it be?" When I woke up from the dream, I was still at the foot of Yanmeng Mountain, and you didn't come to pick me up, did you?" "How could it be?

    " Zhou Huaisheng held Lin Zhiyi's hand, only to find that Lin Zhiyi's hand was clenched. Looking at something, Lin Zhiyi opened his hand, and it turned out to be a note.

    Looking familiar, Zhou Huaisheng took it over and unfolded it, which read "Ah Huai, shall we get married?"

    Lin Zhiyi looked at Zhou Huaisheng.