42

Zhou Huaisheng asked for leave, and as soon as he finished coaxing Lin Zhiyi to sleep, he hurriedly got up and dressed to pick up the papers.

    When he arrived at the early education class, Juanjuan was sitting on a small bench and was unhappy, and the teacher squatted beside him and talked to him.

    "Teacher, what's the matter?" Zhou Huaisheng walked over.

    The teacher stood up, avoided the people around, and whispered to Zhou Huaisheng: "Mr. Zhou, today a parent said something unpleasant in front of Juan Juan. She thought the child could not understand, but I saw Juan Juan's reaction. I probably understand."

    "What did you say?"

    The teacher hesitated, fearing that Zhou Huaisheng would be unhappy, "Just say that Juanjuan was not born by his little father, and that Mr. Lin took over the order, of course, the child will not understand what follows. Yes, I also hurried forward to stop it, but Juanjuan still seems a little sad."

    She said lightly.

    Zhou Huaisheng was angry in front of outsiders for the first time, "As a teacher in the early education class, you should be very clear that children of this age can also detect maliciousness." The teacher was stunned, "Yes." "Where is

    that

    parent?"

    The teacher Said embarrassingly, "I've already gone home."

    "Which parent is it?"

    The parents who come and go here are either rich or expensive, and the teachers dare not directly report their names, and Zhou Huaisheng looks relatively weak. Regarding the relationship between the young chairman of Sheng Group, the teacher had the same suspicion as the parents, so she just said: "Sorry, Mr. Zhou, I have already talked to that lady, and she also realized her mistake. "

    The staff of high-end places are used to watching people order food, Zhou Huaisheng talked too much, it was useless, and he didn't bother to bother, so he walked in the direction of Juanjuan.

    The little guy was still sitting on the small bench, with his little hands on his knees. He was wearing khaki overalls, and a tuft of curly hair on the top of his head drooped.

    The annoyance on Zhou Huaisheng's face disappeared automatically when he saw Juan, and turned into a smile. He stretched out his hand to hug Juan, and coaxed, "Dad is late, is Juan angry?" Juan raised his head slowly,

    Dou Big teardrops fell down, he hugged Zhou Huaisheng's neck aggrievedly, and said in a crying voice, "Don't be angry." It may be that

    Zhou Huaisheng's embrace was too warm, and Juan couldn't control his tears all at once, and buried his face Weeping softly on Zhou Huaisheng's shoulder, "Dad..."

    "Dad is here, good boy Juan."

    Zhou Huaisheng helped Juan put on his coat, then left the early education class with him in his arms and left the shopping mall. Zhou Huaisheng sat Juan on the battery car In the back seat, as soon as he took out the braces, Juanjuan asked in frustration: "Is my little dad lying to me? Is it because I don't have a little dad at all?" "Why? He is

    your little dad, he is waiting at home What about you."

    "But Auntie said—"

    "Do you believe in Daddy or Auntie?"

    Juanjuan wiped away tears, nodded and said, "Trust Daddy."

    After arriving home, Juanjuan didn't run to find him like before. Lin Zhiyi knew it, and stood at the door and looked upstairs timidly. Zhou Huaisheng carried the little guy up, and Juanjuan was a little flustered.