4

The cooperation between Dingsheng and Zhong'an Group has officially started, and the working group is also on the right track. In addition, it is approaching the end of the year, and all the work has begun to be completed. The annual report and financial statements are one after another, making people overwhelmed. Lin Yande waved his hands The shopkeeper, Lin Zhiyi, could only be forced to keep busy.

    When I felt hungry, it was almost eight o'clock in the evening. A familiar employee, Jiajia, came in and knocked on the door, and asked with a smile, "Mr. Lin, you haven't had dinner yet, right? We're planning to order takeaway, do you want to join us?"

    Lin Zhiyi said: "Okay, but everyone has worked hard tonight. I'll treat you to this meal. You can order whatever you want."

    Jiajia got up embarrassed, "No need..."

    Lin Zhiyi put down the annual plan in his hand and turned to the staff Nodding his head, he said,

    "It's okay, what do you guys want?"

     He replied casually: "Salty."   

     When the porridge arrived, Lin Zhiyi opened the box. The steaming pork rib porridge looked good, but he still felt tired after only two or three mouthfuls. Aside, keep working.   

      "750,000..." Lin Zhiyi found out that there was an inconsistency in the data in the annual plan, so he got up and asked the person in charge. As soon as he opened the door of the office, he heard several employees outside chatting together.   

    "Is it two years old? It looks about the same age as my little nephew who just had his first birthday, but he's really pretty."

    "His father said he was two years old."  

    "Jiajia, did you take a picture? Little A picture of the baby."    

    "I took it, but it's a little blurry."

    "Send it to me, I want to show it to my mother, it's so cute."

    " You still dare to send it to your mother? You are not afraid Did your mother urge you to get married?"

    "It doesn't matter, if you can give birth to such a cute baby, getting married won't be so scary." "

    Jiajia send me a copy, show me, huh? Wait, why does it look familiar? This little baby, don't you Do you think he looks like a person?"

    ...

    Several people were talking together, and Lin Zhiyi was confused, he walked out of the office, and tapped the grid of the staff in charge of data with a folder He opened the screen and said: "There is a problem with the data, I circled it, and you check it carefully."

    The staff turned around and saw Lin Zhiyi, startled, almost choked on saliva, stood up blushing, and took the file , quickly said: "Okay, okay, Mr. Lin."

    Lin Zhiyi was about to go back to the office after explaining, but he stopped suddenly, and after hesitating for a moment, he faced the people who were chatting just now and asked: "What are you talking about just now?" What photo?"

    "It's just..." Jiajia winked at the person next to her, but Lin Zhiyi felt too oppressive, and she couldn't wait for her teammates to help, so she could only answer honestly: "I just went down with Xiao Min We took takeaway food and saw that the boy who delivered the food was carrying a baby on his back, it looked so cute, so we secretly took a photo."

    Lin Zhiyi didn't seem very interested, even his expression didn't change, but when he said "show me the photo", everyone was surprised.

    Jiajia quickly opened her mobile phone photo album, clicked on the picture just now, and sent it to Lin Zhiyi.