5

Lin Zhiyi barely slept that night.

    When you touch the soft quilt, you will think of the touch of holding that soft child in your arms. He is so small and so obedient, and he can smell milk as soon as he gets close.

    What did Zhou Huaisheng call him? Volume?

    Is it because the hair is naturally curly?

    Lin Zhiyi touched his hair, and suddenly thought of something, he got out of bed, and found an old photo album from the back of the bookcase, which was left to him by his mother Gu Nian, from pregnancy to Lin Zhiyi's birth, and then On her fifth birthday, Gu Nian took a lot of photos and put them in the album one by one in order. Lin Zhiyi soon found the photos of herself when she was two years old.

    He pulled it out, turned the light in the study to the brightest, and looked at the photo carefully under the light.

    For a moment, a sense of panic that made his hands and feet feel cold filled his heart.

    Why does that kid look so much like him when he was a kid?

    He calmed himself down first. He remembered that there were many pictures of celebrities and ordinary people bumping into each other on the Internet. People who have no blood relationship at all also look alike. This is normal and just a coincidence. And he has never met Zhou Huaisheng's wife, maybe Juanjuan looks more like his mother.

    Thinking of this, Lin Zhiyi's heartbeat slowly calmed down. He put the photos back in the album, then turned off the light in the study, and returned to the bed in the bedroom.

    Just a coincidence, he told himself.

    He put on the blindfold and forced himself to fall asleep. Half an hour later, his chaotic thoughts finally came back, and the picture in his mind gradually changed from dazzling to monotonous white, like a mist. Say "Ah Huai".

    It seemed to be his voice.

    A picture flashed back, an opening was opened in the empty mist, and the dazzling light came in. Lin Zhiyi saw two people embracing each other under the tree, one of them was him, and the other's face was blocked by him , but the figure is very familiar.

    In the picture, he took the initiative to stand on tiptoe, held the man's face in his hands, kissed him, and said briskly, "I will always be by your side, Ah Huai."

    When he put down his hand, Lin Zhiyi almost saw the man's face clearly, but the scene was over and plunged into darkness.

    He woke up from a light sleep, a short dream.

    Ah Huai?

    He thought of Zhou Huaisheng, but quickly denied the possibility of this person. He didn't want to think of a mediocre married man again and again.

    Falling from the mountain, disappearing, being abused, losing memory... Lin Zhiyi has confirmed everything Lin Yande said. He asked the people in the hospital and the friends who traveled with him at that time. Everything seems to be the same as what Lin Yande described. But Lin Zhiyi always felt that something was wrong.

    As Xu Yang said, he is missing a piece, he is missing a very important thing.

    His thoughts were awakened again, and Lin Zhiyi didn't fall asleep again until four o'clock in the morning.

    When he woke up, he received a WeChat message from Xu Yang. Xu Yang said that he saw Lin Yande's wife and Mr. Liang of Dingna Insurance having dinner together in Linjianglou last night, and the two were very close.