49

two years later.

    Juanjuan was picked up by the nanny as soon as school was over and sent to Dingsheng. Lin Zhiyi was still in a meeting and not in the office, so Juanjuan took the elevator downstairs with a small schoolbag on his back, planning to go to the engineering department to find Zhou Huaisheng.

    He was already familiar with the road in Dingsheng. The secretary's sister helped him press the elevator and accompanied him to the fourth floor. Xiaojin just came out of the manager's office. When he saw Juanjuan, he went up to him and knelt down to say hello to him: "Hi, Juan Little friend Juan, you are dressed so cutely today."

    Juan Juan replied shyly: "Hello, Uncle."

    He trotted all the way to Zhou Huaisheng's office, bypassed the desk, and hugged Zhou Huaisheng directly, "Dad!"

    Zhou Huaisheng was caught by him Startled, he put down the documents in his hand, hugged him to his lap with a smile, and helped him take off his schoolbag, "School is over so early today?" "

    It's not early." Juanjuan picked up Zhou Huaisheng's mouse and clicked point, and boredly raised his head to let Zhou Huaisheng play with him.

    Zhou Huaisheng peeled an orange and put it in Juanjuan's palm, "What did Juanjuan learn in class today?" "

    Pinyin, it's very simple, Auntie Chen taught me."

    "Juanjuan is great."

    Juanjuan ate After taking a bite of the orange, his face wrinkled from the sourness, he stuffed it into Zhou Huaisheng's mouth, and said very filially, "Dad, eat it." Zhou Huaisheng didn't mind the sourness, and asked the

    questionnaire while eating, "Where's little daddy? "

    "In a meeting."

    "Oh," Zhou Huaisheng is now in charge of the data management of the archives room, and is also responsible for the bidding of some engineering projects, so he is busier than before. He wants to put Juanjuan aside, "Juanjuan Go to the side to play for a while."

    Juanjuan hugged Zhou Huaisheng, stuck to him, and whispered, "No."

    Zhou Huaisheng felt strange, "What's wrong?"

    Juanjuan whispered to Zhou Huaisheng, "Dad, you Don't quarrel with little daddy, okay?"

    Zhou Huaisheng was taken aback, "No, when did we quarrel?"

    Juan curled his mouth, "I can see that, little daddy ignores you."

    Zhou Huaisheng asked with a smile: "How did you see that? "

    You didn't talk or hug when you were watching TV last night. This morning, little daddy only ate a piece of bread, not even fried eggs." Juanjuan replied seriously.

    The child is far more sensitive and careful than they imagined. Zhou Huaisheng rubbed Curly's hair and pulled him into his arms, "We didn't quarrel. Don't worry, Juan. Dad did something wrong to make the little dad angry. Dad will leave tonight." Apologize, okay?"

    Juanjuan thought for a while, "Well, you can't quarrel anyway."

    He stretched out his hand in front of Zhou Huaisheng, "Pull Gougou."

    "Okay, Lagoo." Zhou Huaisheng hooked Juanjuan's little finger .

    Juanjuan jumped off Zhou Huaisheng's lap, and ran to Xiaojin's side to play again. There were many animation stands on Xiaojin's table, which attracted Juanjuan's attention the most. He hugged Juanjuan to his lap, pointed at All kinds of stand cards explain to Juanjuan.