21

Lin Zhiyi's eyes are very empty, it looks similar to when he lost his memory two or three years ago.

    Sweat was all over his brow, and his curls looked even more disheveled.

    For a moment Zhou Huaisheng thought the clock had been set back two years ago, he couldn't help approaching, and before he could speak, Lin Zhiyi reached out and hugged him, just like Juanjuan, Lin Zhiyi also liked to wrap Zhou Huaisheng's neck tightly , the whole person hangs up.

    Zhou Huaisheng was stiff for a long time, and when Lin Zhiyi lost his strength and was about to let go, he finally put his arms around Lin Zhiyi's waist, preventing him from falling on the bed.

    "Zhiyi."

    Lin Zhiyi didn't answer, Zhou Huaisheng knew that he had fallen into unconsciousness again.

    He hugged Lin Zhiyi and sat on the head of the bed. Lin Zhiyi was sticking to him without leaving any gaps, but soon he muttered that he was too hot, broke away from Zhou Huaisheng's arms, and rolled to the other side of the bed by himself. After a few days Min rolled back again, and got into Zhou Huaisheng's arms, Zhou Huaisheng pulled the quilt to hug him.

    Lin Zhiyi almost got into a fight in Zhou Huaisheng's arms, crying and saying he was uncomfortable, Zhou Huaisheng hugged him tightly, and patiently called "Zhiyi" softly over and over again, Lin Zhiyi was quiet for half a minute, Zhou Huaisheng Only then did he find time to turn around and look for the inhibitor in the drawer beside the bed, but there was nothing in either drawer.

    Turning around again, Lin Zhiyi was shivering under the blanket. He scratched his arm with deep red marks with his nails. Zhou Huaisheng quickly grabbed his hand, trapped him in his arms, and patted Lin Zhiyi. Zhiyi coaxed him from the back, "Zhiyi, I'm here, I'm fine, I'll be fine soon..."

    Lin Zhiyi kept crying, and he put his arms around Zhou Huaisheng's neck, sobbing and said: "Ah Huai, what are you doing? Haven’t come back yet? I’ve been waiting for you for a long, long time.”

    Zhou Huaisheng said: “I’m back, I’m hugging you.” “

    You haven’t come back, it’s getting dark and you haven’t come back yet, it’s cold at home, someone is knocking on the door, I'm very scared, Ah Huai, why haven't you come back?"

    Zhou Huaisheng closed his eyes, gently stroked Lin Zhiyi's hair, "Zhiyi, good boy, I'm here."

    "Ah Huai, I can cook porridge now, can you come back and taste it?" Lin Zhiyi raised his body, stroked Zhou Huaisheng's cheek, and looked at him blankly.

    Zhou Huaisheng covered his hand and forced a smile, "Okay, are you confused this time?" "No

    , I promise not," Lin Zhiyi pouted, and suddenly became aggrieved, "Ah Huai, you can't talk to others You can't help others move things when you talk, do you hear me?"

    "Yes." "

    Ah Huai, why don't you marry me, I will support you, A Huai, I won't let you alone again."

    Zhou Huaisheng didn't answer, a tear slipped from the corner of his eye and dripped on the pillow.

    "Ah Huai, I miss you so much."

    Zhou Huaisheng pressed a kiss on Lin Zhiyi's forehead, and Lin Zhiyi finally calmed down. He rested his head on Zhou Huaisheng's chest, his voice became smaller and smaller, and Zhou Huaisheng kept patting him gently. Rubbing his back to comfort him, Lin Zhiyi snuggled up to Zhou Huaisheng, found a comfortable position, and fell asleep.