51

There are too many temptations around high-ranking people. In order to avoid being tricked by those who want to, Lin Zhiyi began to reduce unnecessary entertainment, and he would let the deputy director participate in ordinary activities.

    After the medical industry under Dingsheng got on the right track, the management also experienced a major adjustment, followed by a short period of turmoil. Those who were resentful wanted revenge, but Lin Zhiyi couldn't find it. When there was a gap, he began to play Zhou Huaisheng's idea.

    Because of his relationship with Lin Zhiyi, Zhou Huaisheng's position in Dingsheng has always been awkward, and he would be criticized whether he was promoted or not, but fortunately, Zhou Huaisheng has no intention of being promoted, and has been working step by step, not showing off, and being in harmony with his colleagues around him. can get along normally.

    But when he left the engineering department on the fourth floor, the employees of Dingsheng began to have different evaluations of him. People who didn't know the truth spread rumors, and public opinion spread. Shen, Fengzi got married, and deceived Lin Zhiyi. In addition, Lin Zhiyi always attended events alone, and Zhou Huaisheng seldom accompanied them, so the outside world had a lot of speculation about their marriage relationship.

    Taking advantage of this management adjustment, some people began to show favor to Zhou Huaisheng frequently. They wanted to use Zhou Huaisheng to bring down Lin Zhiyi. There were people who gave money, cars and houses, but Zhou Huaisheng rejected them all. At a staff gathering, someone secretly drugged Zhou Huaisheng's wine again, intending to play a fairy dance and leave evidence to threaten Zhou Huaisheng.

    As soon as the wine entered his throat, Zhou Huaisheng quickly felt that something was wrong. He observed the expressions of the people around him, and it seemed that they were looking at him frequently. Alarm bells rang out in his heart, and he walked out of the restaurant calmly. Just as he entered the bathroom, there was an omega The man who looked like came up to him and pulled him to the upstairs room. Zhou Huaisheng threw him away angrily, and Omega bumped against the sink, rubbing his waist in pain. Seeing this, Zhou Huaisheng quickly left the hotel.

    From the hotel to home, it takes fifteen minutes to take a taxi. Zhou Huaisheng has always had strong self-control. He desperately endured the heat of his body. He poked his palm tightly with his fingertips and clenched it tightly. When he got off the car, he almost lost consciousness. He thought Lin Zhiyi, thinking about his face and voice, came home, Lin Zhiyi had just finished coaxing Juanjuan to sleep, and came out of the children's room, Zhou Huaisheng carried him into the master bedroom without saying a word.

    Lin Zhiyi's pajamas were ripped off abruptly. He looked at Zhou Huaisheng in amazement, but he didn't resist. He lay on the side of the bed and asked for whatever he wanted. When Zhou Huaisheng pressed on him, he touched Zhou Huaisheng's face and asked him, "What's the matter?" "

    Someone put medicine in my wine."

    Lin Zhiyi frowned, "Who?"

    "There are a few possible people, I will investigate tomorrow," he kissed Lin Zhiyi's lips, apologetically Said: "Baby, bear with it for a while."

    Lin Zhiyi stretched out his arms and hugged him, and said in his ear: "It's okay, you can do whatever you want."

    It was the same scene the first time, when Lin Zhiyi Yi was half expecting and half worried, and Zhou Huaisheng was also very unfamiliar. The two were sweating profusely in the small rental house. Lin Zhiyi suddenly thought of that scene, and smiled lightly. Zhou Huaisheng kissed him on the shoulder from behind, "What are you laughing at?"