16

Lin Zhiyi plunged headlong into Zhou Huaisheng's arms. In order to protect the curls in his arms, Lin Zhiyi didn't dodge at all, his whole body was tense, his arms were tightly circled, not daring to let go, and he fell straight down.

    He knelt on Zhou Huaisheng's pillow, and his forehead slammed into Zhou Huaisheng's chest. Zhou Huaisheng snorted, and raised his hand to protect Lin Zhiyi's back, preventing him from knocking to the side of the bed.

    Juanjuan woke up from the shock, opened his eyes in a daze, and couldn't see clearly in the dark, but with the smell of his father's washing powder and Lin Zhiyi's pheromone smell wrapping him, he didn't mind at all. Terrified, he whimpered and rolled in Lin Zhiyi's arms, pillowed on Zhou Huaisheng's legs, and soon fell asleep again.

    Lin Zhiyi didn't dare to move, and Zhou Huaisheng didn't turn on the light, he didn't want to embarrass Lin Zhiyi.

    There was dead silence in the air, and Lin Zhiyi was feeling annoyed when he heard Zhou Huaisheng whisper, "It's okay." Lin Zhiyi felt

    his ears burning, so he didn't say a word, and carefully moved his arms from his curly buttocks. Withdrew below, got up and quickly opened the door and slipped out.

    Zhou Huaisheng put the scroll on the bed and covered it with the quilt, then walked out of the bedroom with Lin Zhiyi's slippers and clothes. Lin Zhiyi was wearing the pajamas he didn't take away from the last night, sitting at the dining table, with his back to Zhou Huaisheng, under the clear moonlight Through the kitchen window, sprinkled on Lin Zhiyi's shoulders, he looked much thinner than two years ago.

    Lin Zhiyi has anorexia, and Zhou Huaisheng knows about it.

    In fact, he only learned about this term later from his delivery partner. He used to think that Lin Zhiyi's family background was too good, so he was spoiled by his parents and was picky eaters.

    During the time when Lin Zhiyi was just picked up, the two had a few awkward fights over whether to eat or not. Lin Zhiyi refused to eat, and Zhou Huaisheng was not without temper at all. Zhou Huaisheng was always soft-hearted, and sat next to Lin Zhiyi and asked him what he wanted to eat over and over again. Lin Zhiyi was coaxed, and slowly slipped into his arms, saying pitifully, "I really can't eat it."

    Zhou Huaisheng had nothing to do with him, so he worked out a recipe that Lin Zhiyi could barely accept without a teacher. In the first six months, he fed Lin Zhiyi until he gained seven or eight catties.

    But why are you thinner now? Back to a wealthy family, back to a normal life, why Lin Zhiyi's face is always pale, and even his smile has become less?

    Zhou Huaisheng couldn't figure it out.

    He put his coat on Lin Zhiyi's back, put his slippers on the ground, and then took out the stool on the other side and sat down.

    Lin Zhiyi turned his face away, and Zhou Huaisheng saw him picking his fingers at the table through the moonlight. This is Lin Zhiyi's performance when he is embarrassed.

    Zhou Huaisheng said, "Mr. Lin, let's talk, shall we?"

    "No." Lin Zhiyi replied firmly.

    "About Juanjuan—"

    "I must take Juanjuan away. If you don't let me take away, we will see you in court. Anyway, I have custody."

    Zhou Huaisheng didn't speak for a long time, and Lin Zhiyi stopped and was digging the table His hands were retracted into the sleeves of his pajamas. His feet were cold and he stepped on the horizontal bar of the stool. Zhou Huaisheng moved the electric heater over in silence, turned on the power, and the cold living room gradually became warmer. Lin Zhiyi looked even more embarrassed.