31

In the middle of the night, Lin Zhiyi was lying on the small bed in the rental house, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. He was thinking about how to tell Zhou Huaisheng that he did not have amnesia.

    There is no amnesia, just a short period of dementia, a self-defense mechanism of the brain after accidental trauma, which allows him to gain a moment of respite, allowing him to return to his childhood with Gu Nian under Zhou Huaisheng's meticulous care, but how should he speak? Woolen cloth?

    The power of habit is terrifying, he is used to acting like a baby in Zhou Huaisheng's arms, and Zhou Huaisheng is also used to being pampered unconditionally.

    It takes courage to break out of this relationship pattern.

    Just like today at noon, Zhou Huaisheng immediately became very flustered when he just turned cold. He knew that his original character and family background would scare Zhou Huaisheng.

    At eleven o’clock in the evening, Zhou Huaisheng was at work. Lin Zhiyi got dressed and went to the bar called Mo Wen according to his memory. As soon as he entered, he saw Zhou Huaisheng wearing a waiter’s uniform, walking through the crowd with a disc , He is tall, and the cheap uniform looks straight on him, coupled with his serious and silent expression, it is incompatible with the sluggish and chaotic atmosphere of the entire bar.

    Lin Zhiyi walked straight in, but almost collided with a person. The person just looked at Lin Zhiyi casually twice, but stopped for a moment when he saw Lin Zhiyi's face clearly, "You are—" Lin

    Zhiyi Yi stopped.

    "Are you Mr. Lin from Dingsheng Group? We have met before. You must have no impression of me at the Luns Reception the year before last. I am Sheng Jiahui from Jianian Catering Co., Ltd. I have worked with several companies under Dingsheng before. We have cooperated with the hotel before."

    Lin Zhiyi held out his hand hesitantly, and shook hands with him, "Hello, Mr. Sheng." "

    Why is Mr. Lin here? There are rumors that Mr. Lin is missing, and I was still thinking about such a drama matters." Sheng Jiahui handed Lin Zhiyi a glass of wine.

    Lin Zhiyi smiled, but didn't answer.

    Sheng Jiahui is not a person who tends to follow others, seeing that Lin Zhiyi doesn't pay much attention to him, he doesn't say anything, and sits down not far from Lin Zhiyi and continues to drink, but he seems to be looking at Lin Zhiyi all the time. Who was he following? He looked over and saw a well-looking waiter.

    "Mr. Lin is interested?"

    Lin Zhiyi shook his head, Sheng Jiahui didn't ask much, after half a minute Lin Zhiyi suddenly said: "It's my boyfriend." Sheng Jiahui almost

    spit out the wine, "Ah?"

    "What's wrong? "

    "It's not very normal," Sheng Jiahui smiled and waved his hands, "It's very normal, very normal, it looks quite... very obedient." "

    Not a lover," Lin Zhiyi was inexplicably serious, although facing a stranger, Lin Zhiyi also didn't like others to judge Zhou Huaisheng arbitrarily, he corrected: "It's my boyfriend."

    Sheng Jiahui was taken aback, the smile on the corner of his mouth dissipated, he was shocked by Lin Zhiyi's tone.

    Lin Zhiyi originally wanted to see how Zhou Huaisheng's working environment was, fearing that he would be bullied honestly, but at the moment it seemed to be calm, so he was a little relieved. He greeted Sheng Jiahui and left the bar. At four o'clock in the morning, Zhou Huaisheng arrived home. He took a shower in the shower room, and then stood by the bed to wipe his hair.