47

Lin Zhiyi still only ate the food that Huaisheng cooked next week.

    He helped Zhou Huaisheng make a meal in advance, and he happily held the lunch box that Zhou Huaisheng had prepared for him in the morning. The two of them squeezed together on the sofa. Lin Zhiyi posted the sofa.

    Juanjuan is not as clingy as he is.

    Zhou Huaisheng put his arms around Lin Zhiyi, and suddenly remembered that a few years ago in the small house in Yanmeng Village, he was sleeping on the camp bed, and Lin Zhiyi next to him was talking nonsense, "...I don't like you anymore, Huai, I started to hate you, you are a bad person, you make me angry every day, I will only eat a bowl of egg fried rice from now on, let’s see what you do!” At that time, he really wanted to record

    every word Lin Zhiyi said, While looking forward to the reunion of Lin Zhiyi and his family, while cherishing the time spent with Lin Zhiyi every day, he was actually tempted very early, but he dared not admit it.

    He never dreamed that he and Lin Zhiyi still have such a long future.

    Lin Zhiyi rolled over in his arms, "Ah Huai, what are you thinking about?"

    "Thinking about the past."

    "After a while for the holiday, I will accompany you back to Yanmeng Village with a scroll."

    Zhou Huaisheng kissed Lin Zhiyi on the cheek, "Okay."

    "How does it feel to work in Dingsheng?" "

    Very good, Dingsheng's management system is very complete, the division of labor between positions is clear, and the process is also very standardized "

    Lin Zhiyi asked bluntly: "What are the shortcomings?"

    Zhou Huaisheng thought for a while, and smiled: "Maybe because the scale is too large and there are too many people, so it is inevitable that the division of labor is too detailed, which is a bit monotonous. I feel that I am doing it repeatedly every day. same thing.”

    “It’s better than ten emergencies a day when you’re delivering food, right?”

    “Exactly.”

    Lin Zhiyi raised his body and asked worriedly: "Are you not used to office life yet? Ah Huai, do you think I'm controlling your life again?" "No, I didn't bring up Lai Dingsheng

    first Is it?"

    Zhou Huaisheng hugged Lin Zhiyi to his lap, and said warmly, "Zhiyi, do you think I'm worthless?" "

    Why?" Lin Zhiyi retorted immediately.

    "Then why do you want to control me?"

    Lin Zhiyi was a little embarrassed, leaning on Zhou Huaisheng's shoulder, and muttered, "Because... I want to trap you by my side, I want to protect you." "You said

    that , if I still complain about myself every day, am I a little bit in the midst of blessings? Zhiyi, I am very happy that you take care of me. No one scolded you, you care about me so much, although—"

    Lin Zhiyi raised his head nervously.

    Zhou Huaisheng rubbed Lin Zhiyi's hand, and said with a smile: "Although sometimes a bit strong, but still very cute, I am willing to be under your control." Lin Zhiyi put down his heart, and put a sticker on Zhou

    Huaisheng again.

    "If it was in the past, I might have thought a lot, felt that I was incompetent, and was afraid that you would dislike me, but thinking about it the other way around, when the matter came to my hands, I did it very seriously, and I would accept the opportunity you gave me. If you catch it, it’s good to be ashamed of your heart, nothing else matters."