43

"A Huai..."

    Lin Zhiyi was already out of his mind, he shrank under the quilt desperately, and then repeatedly called Zhou Huaisheng's name.

    Zhou Huaisheng came over and hugged him in his arms, comforting him, "I'm here, Zhiyi, I'm here." "

    Why did you come?" Lin Zhiyi cried and hugged Zhou Huaisheng's waist, wrapping his whole body around Zhou Huaisheng, "Ah Huai, I feel so bad."

    Looking at Lin Zhiyi's appearance, Zhou Huaisheng felt a tight pain in his chest, and his heart ached beyond measure.

    Maybe it was affected by Sheng Jiahui's alpha pheromone. Lin Zhiyi didn't fully recover after the game, his body was still hot, and his breathing was still short of breath. Zhou Huaisheng helped him put on his clothes to prevent him from catching cold, but Lin Zhiyi's condition was too bad Zhou Huaisheng had no choice but to open the bottle of inhibitor medicine that Sheng Jiahui handed him. As soon as the smell wafted out, Lin Zhiyi quickly leaned over, but after looking at it twice, he got back under the covers and said firmly, "I won't drink it. "

    "Why?"

    Lin Zhiyi shook his head, "Don't drink."

    The feeling of powerlessness swept over like a tide, Sheng Jiahui's eyes and instructions repeated in Zhou Huaisheng's mind, his patience was exhausted, Lin Zhiyi still didn't cooperate.

    Zhou Huaisheng could only feed himself the inhibitor, and then fed it to Lin Zhiyi mouth to mouth. Lin Zhiyi was pressed with both hands, and was still dazed at first, but by the time he realized it was too late, the inhibitor had already entered In his mouth, the soothing effect was quickly transmitted to his limbs.

    The unbearable itching feeling is gradually reduced.

    Although it is not as powerful as Lin Zhiyi's powerful inhibitor, it is much better than ordinary inhibitors.

    Lin Zhiyi's hand was pressed on the pillow by Zhou Huaisheng. It was useless to struggle, and it was useless to call "A Huai". Zhou Huaisheng was determined to let him drink the inhibitor, and conveyed a strange strength from his movements to his eyes , the lips were pressed together, but it was not a kiss, and there was no warmth at all. Lin Zhiyi's eyes gradually changed from shock to anger. As soon as Zhou Huaisheng got up after feeding, he pushed Zhou Huaisheng away, and asked in a cold voice: "why did you do this?"

    Unable to wait for Zhou Huaisheng's answer, Lin Zhiyi ran to the bathroom first and tried to spit out all the inhibitors, but he ate too little at night and his stomach was empty, so he tried to induce vomiting with his fingers, but it was useless, he couldn't even spit out acidic water come out.

    Lin Zhiyi looked at himself in the mirror dejectedly, the dim light of the small hotel made his pale face even more bloodless.

    All previous efforts were wasted.

    Another week to go.

    Lin Zhiyi turned on the faucet, patted his face with cold water, and tried his best to calm himself down. He suddenly felt physically and mentally exhausted. Dingsheng had just finished his work, and the fake mark was forced to postpone another week. Lin Zhiyi thought sadly: Since the reunion with Zhou Huaisheng, his life has become two sides, one side is happy and happy, the other side is busy and depressed. He seems to be spinning between short-term happiness and long-term exhaustion every day.

    It's better not to restore the memory, it's very worry-free to live in a daze at that time.

    He loves Zhou Huaisheng and Juanjuan, this love made him grow up overnight, and turned into a mature and stable appearance praised by everyone, but this love also made him cautious.