44

Zhou Huaisheng made breakfast. Lin Zhiyi heard the sound and sat up drowsily. After dressing and washing, he walked to the bedside and coaxed Juanjuu to get up.

    The little guy hadn't had enough sleep, he was crooked and refused to get up, and Lin Zhiyi was also reluctant, so he didn't plan to wake him up, kissed his little face and went downstairs alone.

    Zhou Huaisheng was arranging the bowls and chopsticks. Lin Zhiyi went to the table and sat down. After an awkward silence, he suddenly said: "I plan to find a live-in nanny, and then hire a senior childcare teacher, one in charge of logistics, one in charge of early education, In the future, Juanjuan won’t have to go to the early education class, and you don’t have to leave work early every day.”

    Zhou Huaisheng was taken aback, “There’s no need to be so troublesome, I can take Juanjuan to work.”

    “You are not working at the site now, you have to move around, take It’s inconvenient to roll around,” Lin Zhiyi took a sip of milk and said, “Okay, don’t worry, I will find the best nanny and childcare teacher, and I will install more surveillance cameras at home. The two of us It’s fine to come back at noon to accompany the paper.”

    Zhou Huaisheng thought for a while, hesitated again and again, and then offered his opinion: “Can I not hire a nanny? Especially a live-in nanny, I’m afraid I’m not used to having multiple people in the family, so I’ll cook three meals a day , you and Juanjuan are used to my cooking."   

      Lin Zhiyi kept a straight face, but he couldn't help but sneak a glance at Zhou Huaisheng out of the corner of his eye. Zhou Huaisheng's complexion was not very good, and his eyes were deep. Didn't sleep well last night, Lin Zhiyi nodded, and replied: "Yeah."    

      After that, the two of them didn't talk again until the end of breakfast. The atmosphere was weird and depressing, and the air lost its fluidity. Lin Zhiyi couldn't eat. , but he didn't want Zhou Huaisheng to see how sad he was, so he stuffed the sandwich into his mouth as if nothing had happened.   

     "I'll go to the early education class to deal with that parent's matter. After I've dealt with it, you can send the scroll over. I have a dinner tonight, and I may come back late." Lin Zhiyi put on his coat, took his mobile phone and car key.    

     Zhou Huaisheng put the tonic soup he prepared in the morning and two unopened bottles of inhibitors in a brown paper bag, and then carried them to Lin Zhiyi, "Take this with you."

    I don't know how early he got up to make the soup. Lin Zhiyi's nose felt sour, and he didn't bother to care about the inhibitors. He said thank you, took the bag and opened the door to leave.

    Ever since he got married, he would cling to Zhou Huaisheng's arms for a long time every time before going out, and Zhou Huaisheng would let himself go, hiding from the curls when he was in love, and the two of them hid in the storage room and kissed enough, but now there is only deliberateness left. Lin Zhiyi felt that the temperature outside the door had dropped a lot.

    He tightened his collar, drove the car out of the yard, and went straight to the early education class. He confronted the manager directly. I didn't expect Lin Zhiyi to be so tough, so I was taken aback, and stumbled to explain the reason to Lin Zhiyi. Lin Zhiyi called Zhou Huaisheng and asked him to send the scrolls over for the last day of class.

    In the end, the rich lady bought a bunch of things for Juanjuan and apologized sincerely, and the matter ended.

    Zhou Huaisheng rushed to the company after sending the papers, the boss was waiting for him anxiously, Zhou Huaisheng handed over the contracts and materials he had prepared these days to the boss, "We have already communicated, we can sign the contract with the school today. "