☞T H I R T Y - E I G H T

1 month and 3 weeks later...

Roselyn Belo

Wednesday, 8:21am:

"Okay now Rose just put your arm up and hold it there, turn to the right a little too." Bryant instructs, I do as told and ignore the sickly feel in my stomach, raising up to my mouth.

Until eventually, after ignoring it for so long, I vomit all over the floor, on the white background I'm standing on. "Shit." I hiss, wiping my mouth as everybody in the room stops to stare.

"Jesus, are you okay?" Bryant panics, putting his camera down safely before running over - dodging my disgusting vomit - to rub my back comfortingly.

Remembering the way to the closest bathroom, I run as quick as I can whilst holding down more sick.

Fuck.

Thursday, 6:54am:

I smile, stroking Nate's chest as he sleeps peacefully. The feeling from yesterday returns, I jump up out of bed and run to the bathroom, creating a lot of noise - by accident - too.

I kneel before the toilet and begin puking up. "Baby what's wrong with you?" Nate asks, his voice raw from just waking up as places his hand on my back. My hair is up in a messy bun, thankfully.

Unable to respond, I continue throwing up until finally it stops. "I-I do-don't know." I cry, allowing him to wipe my mouth with tissue.

He pauses, a well known emotion flashing through his eyes. "Promise me you won't panic," he doesn't even let me respond. "But do you think you might be pregnant?"

7:47am:

"Well? What does it say?" Nate asks, sitting against the bathtub whilst I sit on the toilet.

"I don't fucking know, it says to leave it for five minutes." I snap, resting my elbows on my knees.

He stands up and kneels in front of me. "Baby, I know you're worried but just relax okay? I'm here, whatever the results are." He assures, kissing my forehead.

"I-I know," I cry, grabbing some tissue to wipe my eyes. "But if I am then are we ready to have the responsibility?" I ask, setting the developing tests on the counter to clean myself up and wash my hands.

"Of course we are, we have lots of space, we're mature, we're serious about our relationship and we're strong, baby we could do it." He pleads, kissing my shoulder repeatedly.

I sigh, dropping my head as I support myself up on the counter, facing the mirror. "But we're young Nate, I'm eighteen for fuck's sake."

"Turning nineteen next month, let's not jump to conclusions okay? There's a 50/50 chance so just cool it." He sighs, giving me a tight squeeze before pacing.

I walk out and make my way to the balcony, breathing in fresh air and weakly smiling as I look over the wall and watch the morning pass by.

Minutes pass by, Nate calls me back in to check which way our future is going. I stop at the bathroom door, biting my lip anxiously.

All the symptoms are there; the morning sickness, peeing a lot more, foods that I used to like now don't interest me at all - in fact; knock me sick to my stomach - and shit...

My period is overdue.

• • •

Thoughts?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch