☞F O U R T E E N

Roselyn Belo

Monday, 8:33am:

"Roselyn," I hear Nate whisper, tapping my nose. "Baby please wake up." He whispers again, I remain quiet to annoy him. "I know you're awake, you're smiling," He chuckles, I pull my lips into a straight line. "Fine, be that way." He huffs, I feel the bed shake a little before the covers are ripped off of me and Nate slowly yet surely pulls his pair of boxers off that I wore to sleep in.

I remain still and quiet, holding my lips into a straight line and my eyes closed - thinking he wouldn't go as far as I can imagine in this early hour.

But he does and slides his two fingers into me; surely 'waking' me up.

9:10am:

Nate and I walk down the stairs, hand in hand, after many orgasms in return for last night.

"Kids be a little quieter next time." Annie, Sammy's older sister, says as she walks out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee and magazine tucked under her arm.

I flush red in embarrassment, hiding my face behind Nate's broad, bare shoulder. "Will do." Nate chirps as we walk into the kitchen.

Lori smirks at us as we walk in, cooking at the stove whilst Sammy, Ben and Emily sit at the breakfast bar. I'm presuming his dad is at work already. "Good morning." Lori chuckles, I groan and hide my face behind Nate's shoulder again as we take a seat beside Sammy.

11:24am:

I let go of Nate's hand and run over to the enclosure, squealing excitedly about the Penguins.

"Guys look!" I call to my boyfriend and friends who trail behind me, smirking at my childlike behaviour but I don't care; I love penguins.

"Baby you're adorable." Nate chuckles, hooking his arm around my shoulders.

"Turn the audible PDA down a notch," Sammy laughs, slapping the back of Nate's head. "You had enough of that in the bedroom this morning." He snickers, I whack his arm and frown before returning my attention to the cute little penguins.

"Ew, gross." Grace shivers, I giggle.

"Oh I haven't told you have I?" Sammy laughs, placing his arm around her shoulder to speak quietly in her ear; not wanting to announce our private actions in front of the children and parents that surround us.

"Oh my God, you guys fucked with his parents in the house?" Grace whispers, trying to control her laughing.

"We didn't fuck, I ate her out." Nate shrugs like we're talking about the weather, I gasp and slap his stomach; blushing like a tomato as a set of parents glare at him and Grace and Sammy laugh.

"Can you not be so blunt?" I ask, covering my red face.

He only chuckles in response, wrapping his arms around me in a securing hug. "Sorry baby." He whispers.

2:12pm:

"Sammy I'll pay you double if you please just do it with me." I plead, pulling his hand to try and get him over to the paint stall.

"No, no way." He shakes his head, pulling me back.

"Go on Sam, we'll all pay you." Grace laughs, pushing his back.

"Ugh, how much?" He replies, rolling his eyes.

"$5 each, which means it'll be $15 for you. That's fair Sam." Nate laughs, leaning against the wall.

"Fine, let's go." He sighs in defeat, allowing me to drag him over to the face painting lady. I shove him down on the chair as the little girl jumps up out of it and walks off with her parents.

"Oh," the women laughs, noticing the not so little boy sitting on the small chair that creaks under Sam's weight. "What would you like honey?" She asks.

Before Sam can even think about replying - I beat him to it. "A butterfly, he'd like a pink butterfly." I grin, placing my hands on his shoulders from behind.

Sam tilts his head back to look up at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I'll push it up to $20, my treat." I wink as the women picks up a pink paint brush and begins her artwork on his face.

Nathan Maloley

Monday, 2:14pm:

"You know," Grace starts, leaning against the wall beside me as we watch Sam get his face painted from a distance. "I hate to be one of those best friends that the boyfriend hates but I've realised we've never had that best friend to boyfriend talk." She says, I roll my eyes and shove her shoulder lightly.

"Me and Roselyn have been together for five years now, coming up to six on October 20th," I state proudly, biting down a smile. "It's a little late for that chat." I laugh.

"No it's not, you've still got the rest of your lives ahead of you and I'd hate for you or her to mess that up. Now I'm not doubting any of you, I'm just giving you a warning, I know you two are strong together but if you hurt her in any way, shape or form - I will not hesitate to castrate you. I know you love her, I see it every time you look at her or somebody mentions her, it's the way every girl wants to be looked at so keep it that way, don't let anything get between you two." She says.

"What way?" I question, blushing a little as I look down at my shoes and stuff my hands in my pockets.

"Like you'd do anything and everything for her, kill anybody and everybody for her happiness. You look at her as if she's the most beautiful and precious women on this earth, you're a great guy Nate so let's keep it that way." She explains, patting my back.

"Chill, I'm not going to fuck it up." I assure.

I hear Roselyn's laugh, we turn our heads and burst out laughing when Sam walks back over to us looking like a pink butterfly, I see that Roselyn got a rainbow on her right cheek.

I shake my head and laugh at them.

6:43pm:

"I don't want to leave you." Roselyn pouts, securing her arms around my neck.

"You'll see me tomorrow, I promise." I smile and kiss her, tightening my hold around her waist.

"I know but I just want to take you home and cuddle you all night long." She pouts, blinking her pretty eyes at me.

"Don't make this harder for the both of us," I grown before lowering my head to capture her lip between my teeth. "Now are you sure you're okay with walking back? I have enough time to give you a ride." We both laugh at how dirty that sounded.

"I'm sure Nate, it's not even that far." She nods, grabbing her bag from the porch swing.

I look up at the sky and frown. "It looks like it may rain though." I state, she cups my face and presses her soft lips to mine.

"It's only water Nate," she giggles. "It won't hurt me."

I frown. "Nobody and nothing will hurt you, I'll make sure of that whether it's the last thing I do." I sternly say, upset with the idea of her being hurt in way sort of way.

She grins up at me, kissing me again. "That is why I love you," she kisses me again, for a final time before walking down the steps of the porch. "Don't miss me too much." She calls over her shoulder, hoisting her bag up onto her shoulder.

"I should be telling you that," I laugh. "I'll text you on my break." I yell.

Once she's out of sight, I close the door and shower before getting ready for work with Sam.

• • •

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama