☞T W E N T Y - O N E

WARNING‼️ The end of this chapter contains smut, you can choose to stop reading and wait for the next update if smut isn't your thing, enjoy💦

Roselyn Belo

Sunday, 8:46pm:

The sun is setting. It's so beautiful, so peaceful and relaxing. With being so high up, literally, the wind is stronger and blowing mine and Nate's hair.

"So what happens now?" Nate asks, tracing patterns on my hand as we sit on the grass in front of my car, on one of the highest cliffs in Omaha. It's not the tallest, but tall enough to get a full view of the city.

"Two options, either be a burden and live with the Wilkinsons which I don't think is right, or we move early." I say.

Nate turns to look at me, admiring me almost. "You want to move early?" He asks, a small smile on his lips.

I nod my head and smile. "The viewing is on Friday, we could view it and if we like it - buy it, if not we just rent somewhere cheap and find jobs to save up some more and buy the right place." I suggest.

"What about Sam and Grace, they're moving too, I think Friday is a little short notice." He furrows his eyebrows and looks back up to the sky, full of different shades of reds, oranges and yellows.

"Well they can move when we find the right place, if we all move over at once the temporary apartment is going to cost more for four people rather than two. It can work Nate." I explain, he nods his head.

"So, me and you will go out there on Friday, view the place and if it's good enough, we buy it and Sam and Grace can move over. But if not, we both get jobs and rent a cheap place?" He clarifies, I nod my head. "What happens if we can't get jobs?"

I bite my lip. "Well we can afford a cheap place without jobs but that's wasting money we need," I say. "We will get jobs though, there's plenty, do you not think I've done my research?" I giggle, he rolls over and lays his arm over my stomach.

"Of course you have," he chuckles, kissing my shoulder. "You're Roselyn Belo."

I hum in response, brushing my hair out of my face. Nate sits up and unbuttons his shirt, I furrow my eyebrows as he pulls me up and hangs his blue shirt over my shoulders and begins buttoning it up. "Nate are you crazy? It's freezing! You'll catch a cold!" I scold like a protective mother, taking the shirt off and putting it back on him.

"I don't care, you're cold," he shrugs, gesturing to my goosebump covered skin. I bite my lip and look back to my car, sinning my mind by the second. "What?" Nate asks, noticing my mischievous smirk.

I stand up, kicking off my shoes before grabbing the hem of my dress and lifting it over my head. "You're on drugs baby." Nate laughs, standing up to hug me but I push him away and grab his shirt; taking it off him again.

"No, I'm just growing up," I giggle, reaching for his jeans. I unbuckle, unbutton and unzip before stripping him from his jeans. I scramble our clothes together and unlock the car to throw the clothes in the front seat before climbing into the back - Nate follows after me. "I know how we can warm ourselves up." I smirk, he closes the door behind him and sits down on the seat.

"Do you not remember what happened last time?" He laughs, trailing his hands up my shivering thighs. It was pretty cold out there.

I cringe at the memory, literally smacking my hand to my forehead. "I thought we agreed not to mention or even think about that, ever again." I groan, covering my surely bright red face.

He pulls my hands way from my face and kisses me. "Don't be ashamed baby, it was an easy mistake." He laughs.

At the start of last year sometime, Nate and I thought it would be an adventurous idea to try out sex in a car. But the car wasn't the problem, it was big enough and also owned by Rito, it was the location which brought on the problem.

You see, Rito didn't know we were borrowing his car and as Nate and I were getting to the good part, I hit the steering wheel; triggering the horn and somehow the alarm to go off. Rito runs out to 'save' his car but actually finds me and Nate scrambling to get dressed as quickly as we can. Not a big success, my brother saw me half naked and border line having sex in his car, I had to give him two months worth of my allowance to keep him quiet and clean his car.

[do not continue if you are innocent.]

"Well now I'm not stupid and it's my own car, nobody is around so let's get to it." I giggle, pushing him back to climb onto his lap and connect our lips.

But he changes our position so I'm sitting on the seat and he manages to move the front seat forward a little to kneel in front of me. He lifts my legs over his shoulders and hooks his fingers around my panties, I lift myself up so he can pull them off.

He smiles and kisses the inside of my thigh, tickling my wet skin with his fingertips. I run my fingers through his hair and tug lightly, resting my head on the back of the seat. Finally he reaches where I need him most and begins his magic; licking, biting, sucking.

"N-Nate, ah, fuck." I moan, spreading my legs further.

"You like that lil' mama?." He grunts against me, massaging my thighs with his hands.

"L-Love it." I pant, arching my back immensely. I'm a moaning mess as he rubs patterns on my clit and slides his tongue in and out of me in a pleasuring rhythm.

The windows begin steaming up slowly as I go through two orgasms, one after another. My legs begin to shake, I don't worry about the mess I'm making on my seats, it can be cleaned.

Nate licks his lips and lifts his head from between my thighs, moving to sit on the seat beside me. I bite my lip and climb onto his lap, I kiss him - tasting myself on his lips - as he resumes stroking my clit.

"I can't wait much longer, baby." He groans, cupping my face. I lift himself up and set him at my entrance before slowly sliding down, moaning as he fills me.

I begin bouncing up and down, grabbing onto the seat and his shoulder as he squeezes and slaps my ass. I bite down on his inked shoulder, placing my hand at the back of his head.

Nate lifts me up, meeting me halfway with his thrusts. I whimper, moan and yell out his name as he slams into me at a quick pace. Without warning, I release all over him, he pulls out and I remain on his lap as he finishes himself off with his right hand and massages my boob with his left.

"Fuck." He yells out as he releases.

• • •

Whatcha think honey?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
IG & Twitter// yxbxtch