☞F O U R T Y

Nathan Maloley

Thursday, 10:12am:

Her cheeks are still wet from her tears, she hasn't stopped crying. I called the studio off until I'm satisfied that she's okay. I lay beside her with my head next to her stomach, my hand stroking her soft skin where there is soon to be a bump. "Baby, I understand if you don't want to kee-"

"No, I want to keep it," she interrupts. "I don't like the thought of...not having it, I'm against that."

"Roselyn I don't want you to feel pressured in anyway," I sit up on one of my elbows and kiss her stomach. "Just because you're against abortion doesn't mean it's not the right decision, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us. Like you said, you're still only eighteen."

"What do you want me to do?" She asks, looking down at me with her blood shot eyes.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair, sitting up. "I want you to keep it, I want nothing more than to start a family with you, but I need you to be happy," I answer. "But it's your choice and you need to remember that I'm always gonna' be here for you, always, I'm devoted to you, you have my devotion."

She smiles as her eyes water. "I don't deserve you," She says and runs her fingers through my hair. I lay my head on her stomach and kiss it repeatedly. "You're gonna' be a daddy." She giggles.

The biggest grin forms on my lips as I lift my head up to look at her. "For real?"

"Yes," she nods, laying her hand on her stomach. "We're having a baby."

I cheer loudly in joy.

Roselyn Belo

Thursday, 2:24pm:

I can't believe it, there's a forming fetus inside of me. I've been researching everything, apparently there's a bean size fetus bobbing about in my womb and he or she has gone through three sets of kidneys already and will be settling for a final set soon.

I'm sitting on mine and Nate's bed, my laptop on my lap and my reading glasses placed on the bridge of my nose. I hear a knock on the door, I close my laptop and yell for the visitor to enter. Grace and Jodie run in and jump on the bed.

"We're going shopping!" Grace cheers, I groan and place my laptop on the bedside table.

After yesterday's situation, Bryant insisted that I took the week off and started fresh on Monday. I suppose Jodie doesn't have any shoots soon. "No," I whine. "I'm tired."

I've still got at least five or six weeks until my bump begins to show, so now is not the time to tell them. "It's two in the afternoon, how can you be tired?" Grace scoffs, pulling me off the bed.

"Maybe young Nathan tired her out last night." Jodie laughs.

I roll my eyes and shove her shoulder before grabbing a fresh outfit and walking into the bathroom to change. Whilst down to my underwear, I stare at my flat stomach which I should appreciate now before it's gone.

Am I making the right decision? Am I really ready for a baby?

• • •

Since I'm back to school tomorrow *cry*, I'll be updating at least two books per day. Six books plus two collabs is too many to produce within the hours of returning from school and going to sleep. Baring in mind I have to eat, do homework and have a life. Hope you understand.

Can we get this chapter to maybe 15+ votes? I know it's possible (;

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch