eighty-three*

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

' look what you done started '

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

I gather blankets as Neymar dims the lights in our family room. We had just gotten Davi to go up to sleep and now it was time for us to spend time alone. 

He lies on the sectional as he scrolls through the movies to watch, and he just clicks on a movie we've seen a million times. 

I throw the blanket on top of him as I lap around the couch and slither into his arms. 

His hands make their way up my, or should I say, his shirt onto my bare stomach. His fingers subtly tickle my bare abdomen as he trails his hands up my body. I knew what this meant, he wanted to have sex. 

I wasn't opposed to it, but I wasn't going to give in that easily. 

He mindlessly slips his hands into my lacy bra, massaging my breasts that were once covered. He plays with my nipples a bit, causing a small moan to escape my lips. 

He lifts the shirt and takes it off my body, now leaving me in my lace bra and sweats. He kisses my bare shoulder before his hands snake into my pants. 

His fingers trail into my underwear, he massages my wet clit as I let out a soft moan. 

"You have to be quiet, remember what happened last time," he reminds me. 

Davi. I almost forgot.

I nod and bite my lip, trying to suppress my noises. 

He pulls my pants down slowly and then flips me onto my back, he hovers over me now shirtless and he pulls his sweats down as well, revealing his throbbing member. 

He rubs his tip over my wet folds and then spreads my legs a bit, allowing easier entry. 

He slowly enters me as I dig my fingernails into his arms. He leans down closer to me, attaching our lips, he hungrily bites onto my lip and slides his tongue across my lip. 

My mouth opened up from the moaning which let him slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring mine. 

His thrusts were passionate and loving, but they were quick. I bit down on his lip to quiet myself down, but it didn't help. 

Neymar detached from me and put his lion-covered hand on my mouth, "Meu amor, quiet," he warns me again. 

I nod rapidly as he continues to quickly thrust into me. 

I couldn't contain myself as he pulled out and flipped me over, my face stuffed now in all the throw pillows. 

He rams into me without mention and quickly thrusts. His hand made contact with my ass cheek which was probably red and swollen from his hand.

"Fuck," I muffled into the pillow, Neymar grabs my hair a bit, "Do you think you can be quiet?" he challenges. 

"Mhm," I hum. 

He holds onto my hair for a bit, continuously stroking and hitting my spot, I was doing good by biting onto my lip. Moans were suppressed and quiet. 

"Listen to how good you take me," he grunts as he speeds up. 

I resist and throw my head back into the pillows as he hits the spot each time, he grabs both of my arms now as I lay into the pillows. 

He holds my hands behind my back as if they were in handcuffs, and his other hand connected with my ass as well. 

I felt the knot building in my stomach, I pull my head up, "I'm close," I warn him. 

He grunts in response as he releases my arms, his hands gripping my waist tightly, as his thrusts were sloppy yet rapid still.

I felt him twitch a bit as he continued, "I'm..." he pants. 

He fills me with his warm liquid and continues to thrust a bit, just moments later, I let out a loud moan and feel the pleasure wash over me. 

My body goes limp into the pillows, as he collapses on top of me. 

He kisses my shoulder blade, "You did so good," he mumbles, "So good," he repeats. 

I nod my head, sweat beading from my forehead, I turn over and face him. His face glistened as well, and my thumb glided across his bottom lip. 

"I love you," he tells me as he bites my finger.

I laugh at him and lean in for a little kiss.  

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

requested<3

kind of short, im sorry!