seventy-six *

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

' oh that's a lovely surprise '

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

Y/N

Neymar had left for the Brazil and Morocco friendly match reasonably early. He left with the team and I was left alone in the house.

It was late at night and I was in the mood. Neymar wasn't home though and I feel like I needed to spice it up a bit.

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

Neymar

I load myself onto the bus, the guys and I had just landed and we were heading back to the hotel. "Neymar, play some cards with us," Antony says.

I place my phone on a table and went to sit with them.

As I am playing cards with them, my phone buzzes a couple of times. "Can someone look at my texts?" I call out.

Thiago picks up the phone, "What's your password?" "062722," I tell him, "Awe, your wedding anniversary," Thiago teases.

"It's Y/N," Thiago says as he clicks on the notifications.

"Whoa!" he shouts, "What?" I question as I look over.

Thiago throws the phone in my lap, I look at it. Y/N's nudes.

I start laughing a bit while everyone asks what's going on, "Let's just say, Ney got a little gift," Thiago jokes, "Shut up," I laugh at them.

I take the phone, "I'll be right back," I tell them as I walk to the bunks.

I slide into the top bunk and pull the curtain shut.

I look at the texts, Y/N in her sexy, sheer lingerie.

My favorite set is all black. Her nipples were peeking through, and her body looked amazing as always.

I could feel my bulge grow in my pants as I stare at her photo, I sent her a picture back to show her what she's done because when she gets here she's in for it.

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚☽

Y/N

I sat in my bed, looking at the picture Neymar had just sent me.

With his big bulge lining his pants, I wasn't one to usually do this, I almost thought sending nudes was childish, but I was in desperate need of something to send me over the edge tonight.

It had been a couple of days since Neymar and I's sexting incident.

I was packing for Morocco, I decided that I was going to leave tomorrow. Actually, I didn't decide, last night, Neymar did. He told me he was booking me a private flight and that I was to leave tomorrow.