fifty-nine

' I knew something was up '

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

I was awoken by a 6-year-old boy jumping on my bed, "Mãe! Wake up!" Davi screams, "What?" I groan out,  "Come on! I'm bored!" he whines, "Where is papai?" I rub my eyes, "Downstairs," "Please, go play with him," I try to flag the child out, "No! I want you!" he continues to jump on the bed.

I slam my hands down as I push myself up, "Okay baby, let me get dressed," "YAY!" he screams as he runs out of the room.

I stretch and go to get myself ready.

I put some ripped jeans on and a long sleeve black crop top, I grabbed some air forces and headed downstairs.

"Bom dia amor," Neymar smiles, "Bom dia," I yawn, "How'd you sleep?" he walks over to me, "Pretty good until he woke me up," I gesture to the child who is bouncing on the couch now, "I know, I told him to not," Neymar says, "It's okay, I guess it was time to get up," I wrap my arms around Neymar's neck, "What do you want to do today amor?" I ask him as he wraps his arms around my waist, "I have to go to training and then a team meeting all day, it's just you and Davi today," he says.

It was a little weird that they had a team meeting on a Saturday, but I shrugged it off.

I turned my attention toward the hyperactive 6-year-old, "Davster, what do you want to do today?" I ask him, "Ice cream!" he squeals. I turn my head to Neymar as he heads toward the door, "Good luck!" he waves as he shuts the door.

"Alright, coat and shoes please," I instruct my stepson who has not sat down since he woke me up, "Fine," he rushes to get his stuff on, "Where did all this energy come from?" I laugh, "I'm just so excited!" he smiles, "For what?" "Uh, to spend the day with you!" he squeals.

My heart throbs a bit, "Aw, I'm excited too baby," I smile.

"I'm ready!" he jumps up after tightening the velcro on his shoes which match mine, "Perfect, let's go," I grab the keys to my Range Rover.

Once Davi is settled in his seat, I begin to pull away from the house.

As I drove through Paris, I get a call from Rafa, "Okay Davi, be quiet, Tia Rafa is calling me," I tell him, "Hi amor," I answer, "Hey babe, what're you doing?" Rafa's voice travels through the speaker of the car, "Taking Davi out to ice cream and then some other festivities I bet," I laugh,  "Can he hear me?" she asks, "Yep," "Hi Davi, meu amor, I miss you so much," she coos, "Tia Rafa!" he giggles.

"So, what's up?" I ask, "I just missed your voice, wanted to know where you are and what you're doing," she sighs, "I miss you, when are you coming to Paris?" I ask her, "Not soon enough, I'm not even sure," she tells me, "Ugh, it's been so long since I've seen you," I sigh a bit. "I know but don't worry, I will come soon," she says.

"Alright, I will talk to you soon, I just got to the ice cream shop," I tell her, "Okay, hugs and kisses, I love you guys so much," she says as she blows kisses through the phone. "I love you too, Davi say bye," "BYEEEEE," he screams from the backseat.

I take Davi out of the car and we walk into the ice cream shop, "You can have whatever you want, don't tell papai," I whisper to him. He nods his head rapidly before going to look.