fifty-four

' you're so petty '

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

I tucked the oversized #10 PSG jersey and took a deep exhale. I was nervous, tonight PSG was playing Bayern Munich. I had no reason to be so stressed other than the fact that my ex Joao Cancelo was on Bayern.

Joao and I didn't really leave off on the best of terms seeing as though he cheated on me, but I've gotten over it. I moved on and I am with the most amazing man. It didn't make me any less nervous though, Joao being a defender and Neymar being a forward, they're bound to clash at some point of the night and that made my heart race.

"Are you ready?" I hear Carol ask, "Huh? Yeah," I sigh. "Y/N, it will be okay," she rubs my back. I take a deep breath and walk out of the room. "Y/N, are you excited!?" I hear Davi, "Yeah Dav," I fakely smile, "Y/N, we play in car?" Valentin asks, "Of course, amor," I say as I pick him up.

We are in the car and the entire ride there, I was distracted. Val and Davi did an amazing job at keeping my mind off of things, "Alright, we're here," the driver tells us. "Thank you so much," I say as I tip him.

We all go to our skybox and I immediately begin panicking again, "Y/N, drink some water, eat something," Carol suggests, "I know, I should," I try to breathe as I walk over to the snack and drink bar in our suite. "I just am nervous, Neymar and Joao both have tempers, it's not going to be pretty," I tell Carol, "Neymar knows better than that," she tries to comfort. I nod my head and walk back to where I can see the field.

We were further into the game, but so far nothing yet. Sergio and Kylian had both scored allowing PSG to take the lead 2-0. I was just waiting for Neymar to score now, I knew how important it was for him to score tonight.

I see Kylian taking it up the side and Neymar flagging it down in the middle. Neymar received the ball and started to dribble it up. He takes a shot and all of the sudden, he is struck with a full-contact slide tackle. Joao had slide tackled him, I let out a loud gasp and covered my mouth. "Y/N, it's okay, he's going to be okay," Carol tries to calm me down, tears fill my eyes as I see him roll around on the ground and hold his ankle, "Please God," I repeatedly mumble.

Neymar starts to get up and I can see Joao say something to him, immediately Neymar gets in his face and starts pushing his face, and they were yelling. His teammates started to try to pull them apart but Neymar wasn't giving in, he was fuming. Joao tried to push Neymar and Neymar continued to fight back.

After what seemed like forever, the ref finally stopped the fight and gave them both red cards. I was upset that this had to happen, the tabloids were going to eat this up.

The game finally ended and we all made our way down to the tunnel outside of the locker room, the team had their after-game talk and Neymar was the first guy out of the locker room. "Meus amores," he smiles as he gives us all hugs. "Pai! Your goal was great!" Davi exclaims, "It was, wasn't it? I did it for Y/N," he winks at me, I smile at him and then we see Joao walking down the hallway.

"I thought I'd see you down here," he smiles at me, "How are you?" I fakely ask, "Good, you?" he responds, "Amazing," "Look Y/N, I thought we could-" "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Neymar interrupts him, "Watch it, lover boy," Joao warns him, "Alright, stop," I try, "You better turn around and walk away," Neymar threatens, "Or else what?" Joao laughs at Neymar, "Turn around," he warns again.

Joao stands there, "Alright, enough!" I stop them, "You need to leave, there's nothing to even talk about," I told him, "Whatever, you can have the old man," Joao tried to insult, "At least he is a man," I retort as Joao continues to walk away.

"Let's go home," I grab Neymar's hand, "Papai, who was that?" Davi asks, "Just an old friend," Neymar lies for me, "What a little bitch," Neymar mumbles about Joao, "I know, let's forget about it," I sigh.

We get home, Carol and the kids had gone to their house. Neymar and I were cuddling in the movie theater, "What happened on the pitch today?" I ask Neymar, "Nothing, he is just a bitch," he starts to amp himself up again, "Ney, what happened?" I repeat, "He was making comments about you, just little weird comments, I was fed up, no one is allowed to talk about my girlfriend," Neymar says while rubbing my back.

I stare up at him and smile a bit, "Thank you for always defending me," I tell him while I play with his fingers, "I'll always defend you, minha rainha," he smiles at me. "I love you," I tell him.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

caption: defender minha rainha sempre

(defend my queen always)

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

Neymar posted the picture of us to his Instagram story, I laugh at it. "You're so petty," I laugh at him, "What, it's the truth," he shrugs.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

a/n: keep sending in your requests. love you guys!!