six*

A/N: saw this request in the comments. your wish is my command.

y/n pov:

Tonight Neymar and I were going to a team dinner for the Brazil team. After their hardwork during the World Cup, Tite decided to treat the boys to a nice dinner. We were all in Paris right now, seeing as though most boys stayed in Paris or near. 

I got dressed up in a black, satin high cut gown and did my hair and makeup. I really tried my best to look presentable for Neymar because I wanted tonight to be special for us. Neymar was wearing his all black suit, looking sexy as ever. He looked at me through the mirror with his gaze, I swear we almost didn't make it out of our house. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Are you ready, my love?" he says. I nod my head doing my final touches on my makeup and we walk out hand in hand. 

We get to the restaurant and Neymar pulls up to valet, he quickly runs to my side opening the door, offering his hand to let me out. I take it of course and we begin walking in. 

We are greeted immediately by Raphinha and his wife, as well as Vini and his date. We talk amongst ourselves for a bit until I wander off to the table to put Ney and I's stuff down. That is when I am approached by Richarlison. Me and Richi are good friends so it was no surprise to me. "Hello lovely." I hear, I turn around confused. "Hi Pombo, did you bring one of your million Instagram models?" I joke while he stares me up and down. I was starting to get uncomfortable a bit, he shook his head. "I love this dress y/n." he says. At this point I could see Neymar approaching us, he did not look happy. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, I was confused why Richarlison was being so bold, he knew I was with Neymar. "Everything okay here?" Neymar flashes his million dollar smile. "Yes babe, I was just coming to find you." I try to direct Neymar away from Richi before there was a fight. "I was just complimenting y/n's dress." I smack my face, and shake it. Trying to see if I can escape, but Neymar holds onto me even tighter. He shook his head and said, "Yes, she is stunning. I am so lucky I got to zip her up and I will unzip it later." Richarlison laughed, "Have fun my friend." 

We all take our seats at dinner, but Neymar was being so weird with me. He was being like hot and cold. He can't seriously be mad at me for Pombo? I was engaged in a conversation with Maria and Taia (Raphinha's wife). We were laughing about the time we were going shopping in Brazil and I tripped over the sidewalk and completely fell. It was seriously a funny memory, I felt Neymar gripping my thigh tightly. I knew I was in for it when we got home. 

We finished dinner and were on our way home. Neymar was driving, The Color Violet by Tory Lanez quietly playing in the background. I reached for Neymar's hand and he coldly pulled it away. It kind of hurt my feelings a bit. I faced my body away from him looking out the window. I think he noticed because he kept gazing at me and looking at my hands, which were fiddling in my lap. 

We got home, but before he could open my door, I swung my car door open and stormed into the house. He was going to be disrespectful to me when it wasn't my fault? If you can't have a bad bitch then just say that. I stomp upstairs taking my dress off, leaving me in my bra and thong, while I go to take my hair down and take my makeup off. I lock the bathroom door because I do not want Neymar coming in. I'm mad at him for being mad at me, because the fuck did I do. 

I finally leave the bathroom after doing my night routine and I begin to look for pajamas. I was swept into a giant hug and kiss from Neymar. "I'm so sorry for being a dick. I was jealous." he apologized. I looked at him, and tapped his face lightly. "Don't ever do that to me again, you were so rude for no reason." I scold him a bit. He looks and nods sympathetically. He was still in his all black suit, looking sexy as ever. 

I start to undo his tie, and unbutton his shirt. I take his jacket and other top pieces, I hang them back up near our hamper, knowing I will need to get these dry cleaned. I start to fiddle with his belt, while kissing him. He kicks off his shoes and unbuckles his pants. He throws me into the bed leaving me in my bra and underwear. He finally gets into bed.

He unclips my bra and slips my panties off. "No time for foreplay. I need you now." He demands, I nod in agreeance. He slowly enters me, I moan in pleasure. He starts to pick up the pace while I scratch his tatted back. He continues to go faster and faster. "Fuck daddy, that's the spot." He keeps hitting my g-spot, he always knows how to pleasure me. He flips us over so I am on my hands and knees in doggy style, and he is hitting it from the back. He keeps pounding into me while I moan loudly. "Yes baby, right there." We keep going for a while, switching into all sorts of positions. Eventually, I end up on top, riding him. I'm going fast because I am about to cum. "Baby, I'm going to cum!" I scream.  He starts to pound into me fast while I'm on top. "I'm gonna cum meu amore." "Me too! FUCK!." I scream again. We go for a little bit until I feel Neymar cum inside of me. "Fuck baby, keep going im close." He flips me onto my back and keeps pounding deep inside me until I cum. We both relax now, he lays on his back and I cuddle up to him. 

"Wow, maybe I should get you jealous more. That was the best sex ever." I joke, he gave me a death stare before saying no. I laughed, I mean you can't blame a girl for trying. We cuddle even more, and he starts to play with my hair as I start to doze off. 

______

A/n: I love Pombo but I had to!! Hopefully this is what you were looking for, whoever requested this! I am trying to make the smut longer but I always feel so awkward going into detail. I am trying my best.