twelve*

a/n: Part 2 to tease since so many of you wanted to tease him back ;)

y/n pov:

It has been a week since Neymar pulled that stunt in our closet. His family was in Paris, visiting. Neymar's first PSG game was today so his family flew it. Carolina and Davi were here, I was so excited to have some girl time with Rafaella and Carolina. We decided to go shopping, we went to all the major stores, I bought some new earrings and chain for Neymar. As a congratulations gift, or a cheering up gift depending on the results of his game today.

I decided to go into Atelier Amour, it is a lingerie store in Paris. Carolina and Rafa were helping me pick out some new sexy lingerie, I felt like I needed something new to spice it up you know? "Guys, what about this?" I hold up a sexy, black lace outfit. "Oh yes girl, that is sooo sexy!" Rafaella beams, Carolina shakes her head in agreement. "Yes I like that." Carolina winks. We continue shopping around, I got a lot of things. We paid and left.

We finally made it back home, I unpacked my clothes, hiding the lingerie so Neymar doesn't see it or the bags. He walks into the closet just as I put it away. "Hey baby, what did you get?" He gives me a kiss, "I bought you a couple gifts!" I pull out the Dior bag that has new diamond earrings and a new chain. "Here baby, I hope you like it." He opens it, flashing a big smile at me. "I love it meu amore. You are too good to me." He wraps his arms around my waist. "You are coming tonight to the game right?" He asks, "Of course, why wouldn't I?" "I dont know, I just wanted to make sure." He smiles.

It was game time, I got dressed. I was wearing light washed baggy jeans, with holes in the knees and upper thigh, while wearing a Neymar PSG jersey. We were near the field before the game started, I posted a picture of Davi sitting on the grass before the game.

@y/n posted a story!

Let's go PSG!allons-y PSG!vamos lá PSG! @neymarjr @psg @davilucca ❤️💙🇫🇷

Let's go PSG!
allons-y PSG!
vamos lá PSG!
@neymarjr @psg @davilucca ❤️💙🇫🇷

After I posted the picture, the family and I took our front row seats. The team coming out. We were screaming, Neymar pointing at me and Davi, sending us a heart and kiss. I start blushing sending one back.

-Moving ahead of time after the game-

It was after the game, we were waiting for Neymar on the field trying to find him. When Davi loosens his grip on me, running towards Neymar screaming, "Pai! Paiiii!" He jumps into Neymar's arms. "Hi love." Neymar smiles, holding onto Davi. We all follow him, I walk to Neymar first giving him a kiss. "Congratulations on the win babe." I say, he hugs me with his only other open arm. "I have something special for you at home." I whisper in his ear, while winking at him. He smiles and stares at me.

We finally got home, his family distributed throughout the house. I put on my favorite outfit that I got today and the see through black robe I got. Neymar was tucking Davi in, so I took the chance to freshen up and lay on our bed waiting for him. I finally see him walk through the door, him staring at me. I get up from bed, "Oh wow, is this what you went shopping for today?" He seductively says. "Yeah, I wanted to get something nice." I say. He unties the bow on the robe, slowly moving the robe off my body. Pulling my body close to him, pressing kisses to my shoulders, and up my neck until he reaches my lips.

He presses a sensual kiss to my lips, nibbling on my lip. I stop him, "Tonight is about you." I walk him over to the bed, taking off his shirt and joggers. I straddle him, grinding against his hard on. It was so easy to turn him on. I run my fingers through his curls. I start to kiss him, his hands meet at my ass. Him slapping and massaging my ass. I swipe my tongue across the bottom of his lip, he opens up. My tongue taking over his mouth, him letting me because he is rocking me against his hard on. I start to trail kisses down him, biting and sucking on his neck. I trail down his body. Licking his abs and biting them. I trail kisses until I get to his waistband.

I move my fingers into his waistband teasing him a bit, my fingers grazing his v-line. I gently pull his underwear down, watching his dick spring up hitting his abdomen. I trail kisses down his v-line. Licking up and down on each side. I take his dick into my hands, spitting on it and I start stroking him. I hear a little moan from him. I lick from the bottom of his shaft up, while seductively staring at him. He moans a bit more, "Fuck, I love when you stare at me like that." I start to kiss his tip, making sure to give it little licks. I go in, deep throating him. I make sure that his dick is wet, making sure it is sloppy. I stare up at him while giving him head, which turns him on even more. I occasionally moan, knowing that it makes him feel extra pleasure. I start massaging his balls while I suck on him. I deepthroat him more and more making sure to moan when he is at the back of my throat. He tangles his fingers in my hair, "Fuck baby, just like that." He makes a ponytail with my hair to make it easier for me. I keep sucking until I feel him twitch, "Keep going, I'm gonna cum." He groans, I go a bit faster, moaning more and more. "Yeah baby, I'm right there." He moans out.

I pull off, and wipe my mouth. He stares at me, his eyes bulging out of his head. "Baby, what are you doing?" He cries out. I laugh getting off the bed heading towards the closet to take off my lingerie. He puts his underwear on and runs towards the closet, where he finds me naked. "What the fuck, you're just going to blue balls me like that." I turn around while putting on more comfortable undergarments. "Yeah, seeing as though you did the same to me last week in this very spot." I say while patting the counter. He stares at me, and then he chuckles while pulling me into his body. "Come on baby, dont do this to me." He begs. I try to loosen the grip, which only makes him react giving me a tighter grip. I shake my head, "No, maybe you'll learn not to tease me." Before I give him a kiss and walk out. "Well now I need to finish myself off. I guess I'll be using the pictures you sent me when I was on the road. Unless...." He trails off. I stare at him, "No, I'm standing my ground. Imagine what I had to do last week." I say confidently while getting under the covers. He groans and stomps off to the bathroom. "Paybacks a bitch Neymar." I yell while laughing.

___________________________________________

a/n: Hopefully you enjoyed this. I have a few more requests to do, and then I have some ideas. Check out my other book too! ;)