thirteen

a/n: I want you guys to play the song #icanteven by The Neighbourhood while listening to this. It is one of my favorite songs.

Y/N pov:

I was walking into my shared house with Neymar after a long day. I had photoshoots all day long, I just wanted to relax. I hear a weird noise from upstairs. I hear moaning? I walk upstairs, I don't know, maybe Neymar was pleasuring himself? I walk into our door, and I see another girl, on top of my man. Well, apparently he's not just my man. 

"Oh.. my god.." I croak out, covering my mouth. Both of their heads turned toward me. I noticed her, it was Bruna Biancardi. Neymar's ex before our relationship. She jumps off of him, covering herself in our sheets. She looks mortified, but not as mortified as him. I turn on my heels when I hear rustling and yelling. "Y/n! Y/n stop!" Neymar screams chasing after me while putting his clothes on. Tears streaming down my face, that I didn't even notice were coming out. I turn the knob of my ex-home's door, slamming it and never looking back. 

I get into (your car of choice), starting the engine up. I am backing out, and I see Neymar running toward my car. I slam on the brakes, about to run over his feet. He's knocking on my window furiously, I crack it a little bit. "Y/n, stop, let me explain." He cries out. "You're fucking crying right now? YOU'RE CRYING!?" my voice cracking. "I know, but let me explain please." He cries again. I shake my head, "Step back before I run over your feet and you lose another thing you so-called love." I threaten. He steps back a tiny bit and keeps begging. I roll up my window and zoom out of the driveway never looking back. 

I was viciously sobbing on my way to my best friend's house, I have no idea how I even got here safely. I pull into the driveway, I had called her on the way. She opens their gate and I pull into their driveway. I got out of my car, and the front door whipped open only to be met by the beautiful face of Antonela Messi. "Ay, mi pobre bebe."(Oh my poor baby.) She coos as she gives me a big hug. She welcomes me into her house, while I see Thiago, Mateo, and Ciro run towards me. "Tia Y/N, how long are you here for!?" Thiago exclaims. "Oh, we will see baby." I pick up little Ciro while walking in. I was met by Leo, I don't even know how I could face my ex-boyfriend's best friend. I lower my head a bit, "How are you y/n?" Leo asks lowly, "Well, I just got cheated on, so it's not my day." I try to laugh a bit. 

I settled into their guest room. My stomach and heart were in so much pain. I was going to throw up, it hurts me so bad to know.  I was on my phone, looking for flights back to New York, where I have an apartment when I see a text pop up. 

____________________________________________________________

ney<3

Please talk to me

I know I fucked up

Im sorry. 

i just can't even believe what you did to me.

Just let me explain.

You won't even hear me out. 

i just can't even hear your side.

you said i wasn't just like anyone.

And you're not. 

but you treated me just like everyone else

did i even cross your mind??

Yes, I swear it meant nothing. 

She wanted closure

I was trying to give her it

I wanted her to move on. 

did it make you feel bad when you cheated on me?

I swear. It did, it was a mistake.

i just can't even believe this, 

i can't even believe what you did to me

y/n, please just come home. 

We can talk about this

Please. 

i need space

i need time to think about this.

_________________________________________________________

I sit in my bed thinking, if I go back to him I'm a fool. But if I walk out on him, I am walking out on the last year of love, and all the memories. I just don't even know what to do with myself. I just feel sick, and Im ashamed almost, but I love him. It's so different when you're in this situation. I just don't know. I go to sleep, thinking about my options, and softly crying.

A/N: what a little bitch... anyway. keep sending your requests! I can't wait until the PSG game!!