sixty-six

' this is real?! '

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

I sit on the couch next to my long-term boyfriend, I trace the tattooed lion on the back of his hand. Almost like a common routine for me.

"You like my tattoo huh?" he laughs, "I love it, they're works of art," I mumble as I continue to trace the lion. "So sexy," I tell him. "You think tattoos are sexy?" he asks, "Mhm, but I can't get any," I sigh, "I know, modeling," he says.

I laugh at him, we've had that conversation many of times, if I wasn't a model, I would get a tattoo in a heartbeat, but I can't. 'Your body is a canvas, it must remain blank' my agent always reminds me.

Neymar scrolled aimlessly on his phone, I wasn't sure what he was doing but I was minding my own business as I trailed up his sleeve to continue tracing his tattoos.

"This one is my favorite," I smile as I start to trace the 2 prayer hands, "Since when?" he asks as he laughs a bit, "Since right now," I admit, "You change your answer everyday huh?" he teases, "I can't just choose one," I say as I scooch up so I am at eye level with him now.

My fingers then delicately trace over the feather tattooed on his neck, "Amor that tickles," he says as he tilts his neck. "I'm sorry," I laugh at him as I kiss his neck.

The day goes on and Neymar was acting really weird, "Alright, I'll be back," he announces, "Where are you going?" I ask like always, "I just have to go and do something," he awkwardly answers, "Want me to come with?" I ask, "No no, it's fine," he rushes.

I nod and furrow my eyebrows, "Alright, I'll see you later then?" I question, "Yep," he says as he makes his way out the door.

I sit back on the couch and I think for a second, what could this man be doing? I start to overthink.

"Calm down, Y/N, you're being overdramatic, nothing is going on," I exhale.

I pick up my phone and dial Rafa. She picks up immediately, "Oi amor," she sounds happy, "Hi baby, what're you up to? Want to go grab lunch?" I ask her, "Uh, I can't right now, I'm sorry," she stutters a bit. "Oh alright," I sigh, "See you soon though?" she asks, "Yeah," I sound sad.

That was even more suspicious, whenever I ask Rafaella to hang out, she says yes. I huff to myself, maybe Carol will go out with me.

I ring her and she picks up immediately, "Y/N!" I hear Davi scream, "Davinho, how are you amor?" I ask him, "Good! How are you!?" he says, "Good, what're you up to? Where is your mamãe?" I question, "Mamãe is right here, we're not doing anything," he answers, "Hey babe, what's up?" I hear Carol, "Nothing, I'm bored. Neymar left and Rafa is busy and I wanted to know if you, Vini, and the kids wanted to come over for a little pool party," I ask, "Do you want to go to pai and Y/N's and swim?" I hear her ask, "Yes!" I hear both of the boys squeal.

"Alright, we will see you in a little bit," Carol laughs, "See you, love you," I say before she hangs up, "Love you," she says as she hangs up.

I go upstairs and put on a more modest bikini, I grab some pool toys and floats from the closet and begin to fill the floats up. The weather has been incredibly nice in Paris so I was excited just to lounge in the sun.

"We're here!" Davi screams throughout the house, "Come on in loves," I yell back.

They rush through the house and join me outside, "Do you need help?" Carol asks as she sets the bag down, "No, I think I got it all," I pant as I fill up the last float.

"So where is Ney?" she asks as she sits down on a lounge chair, "If I'm going to be quite honest, I'm not sure," I tell her as I pull my hair up into a ponytail. "Weird, he didn't even mention anything to me," she shakes her head.

I shrug, "You know what, I hope whatever he's doing is worth it," I say.

"Madrasta, come into the pool!" Davi yells at me, I look at Carol, "Come on mamãe," I drag her along with me.

We both get into the pool, and Davi asks, "Can we play chicken?" I look at Carol, "I can put him on my shoulders," she laughs, "I can put Val on mine," I compromise.

I put the toddler on my shoulders and Carol lifts the pre-teen, "Alright, ready, set, go," we start, Davi, starts competitively pushing us. "Come on Valentin, get him!" I encourage Val, that's when the toddler "full force" pushes Davi, causing him to fall backward like a good sport.

Time passes and the kids were dried off, we were laying in the house after we had all showered.

"Where is papai?" Davi yawns, "I have no idea," I shrug. Seriously where could this man have gone? I think to myself yet again.

"Mamãe, I'm tired," Valentin whines, "I know baby," she brushes his curls off his forehead. "I'll let you guys go," I tell Carol, "We will see you tomorrow?" she asks, "Of course amor, thank you guys for coming over and spending time with me," I say as I hug each of them. "Bye babe, I'll try to call him," she tells me to relieve some of my stress.

I nod, "Have a goodnight, sleep well kiddos," I say to the kids.

They all walk out and suddenly Neymar walks into the house. "Oh wow, look who it is," I roll my eyes, "Sorry amor, I had to run some errands," he says. "Right," I mumble as I walk away.

"Where are you going?" Neymar asks, "Up to bed, I'm tired," I sluggishly say as I trail up the stairs.

Neymar follows me upstairs. "What's wrong baby?" he asks as he shuts the bedroom door, "Nothing, I'm just tired," I lie to him.

"Alright, let's go to bed then," he says as he takes his shirt off. I stare at him for a second, something looked different.

Right across his chest, my name.

"Oh, meu Deus," I mumble as I walk toward him, my finger grazing over the saran-wrapped tattoo, "Y/N," I mumble.

"Do you like it?" he smiles, "I..." I pause and continue to stare in shock, "I love it," I smile at him. "This is real?!" I ask him in amazement, "Very," he nods.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me, "I love you, I love it," I smile. "I'm sorry I blew you off all day, I was trying to find a tattoo artist last minute," he explains. "It's okay, everything's fine now," I smile.

He leans down and kisses me, "I'm glad you love it," he smiles, "Why wouldn't I?" I ask, he shrugs a bit, "You swear it's real?" I ask him again, "Yes amor, I promise," he laughs at my shocked state.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

a/n: requests are still open!

thank you so much for 200k views, this seems so unreal. you guys are absolutely incredible and your support means everything. you guys are the best!!! love you so so much