eleven*

a/n: spicyyy. dress you wore, up above!

Y/N pov:

Neymar and I went out for dinner with Thiago Silva and his wife Isabelle. They were in Paris and we wanted to see them. I was always super close with Isabelle since she was always one of the most welcoming wags.

Neymar and I got dressed, him in his sexy all black suit and me in my red velvet dress. I was tying his tie, while he was just staring into my eyes. "Baby, if you keep staring like that, we aren't going to leave this house." I say seriously. He laughs thinking I am joking, but this man was for real turning me on with his stare. We finish getting ready and Neymar opens up my side of the door for me, before getting into his side. He was taking the Rolls Royce out, this man must want to have some good sex tonight because he knows this is my favorite car.

Neymar places his hand on my bare thigh, because of the slit. He was massaging my inner thigh while humming to the music. He was fully aware of what he was doing because I was squeezing my legs together while squirming a bit, and I look out of the corner of my eye to see him smirking. This bitch. I decide I'm going to give him pay back.

We arrive at the restaurant, seeing Thiago and Isabelle at the table already. They both get up, exchanging hugs and kisses on the cheeks. We sit down and begin chatting. Thiago and Neymar are in an intense conversation about club soccer, when I slide my hand over Neymar's lap. His breath hitches a little bit, not expecting my touch. The table cloth was covering, they couldn't see what I was doing. He continued talking and I just kept moving my hand up and up, until I felt his bulge in his pants. I rub my hand against it, when I hear Neymar cough and say "Excuse me." I know that was turning him on. He removes my hand, giving me a death glare while I smirk.

We continue chatting, finishing up our meals. We pay and say our see you soon's and give hugs and kisses. We walk to the car and Neymar puts us in the car fast before speeding home. His hand meets my inner thigh again, but this time he is creeping more and more up my leg. I moan a little bit, I was sexually frustrated. "That stunt you pulled back at the restaurant..." He starts. I stare at him, "You started it in the car." "Well, I'll finish at home. Don't you worry." He says.

We finally reach home, Neymar swiftly opening my door for me, before sweeping me off my feet bridal style and carrying me up to our room. When we reach our room, he closes the door. I walk into our walk in closet, and I begin taking off my jewelry. Neymar joins me in the closet, when he moves my long hair to the side, placing kisses on the back of my neck and shoulder blades, before slowly unzipping my dress and allowing me to step out of it. Now I am in my bra and underwear, while he is fully suited. He places me on top of the island in the middle of the closet.

The closet looks like this.

I pull Neymar in between my legs, by his tie

I pull Neymar in between my legs, by his tie. I start untying his tie and taking his suit off. Sooner or later, he is shirtless standing between my legs. Lustfully staring at me. I put my arms around his neck while kissing him passionately. He obviously engages, and nibbles at the bottom of my lip. I moan a bit, opening my mouth and giving him access with his tongue. Our tongues fight, his overpowering mine.

He trails kisses down my body, until he gets to my heat. He takes my underwear off, still leaving me on the island. He kisses the inside of my thighs before going in. He licks a stripe up my wet folds, making circles around my clit with his tongue. He pulls away, while teasing my clit with his fingers. He goes back in, flicking his tongue in fast and slow motions. His warm tongue against my clit, giving me the chills. I moan out in pleasure, "Just like that baby." He continues going faster and faster. He inserts 1 finger in me, pumping in and out fast, then he adds 2 more fingers. Going even faster, while using his tongue going faster. It was just making me wetter by the minute. I was a moaning mess, my fingers locked in Neymar's curls. "Fuck baby, I'm going to cum." He pulls away. Leaving me there, my clit was throbbing. He licks his fingers and sets me down on the ground.

I look at him, jaw dropped. He was going to leave me like this? "Uh, aren't you going to finish?" I ask impatiently. "No, that's what you get for pulling what you did at the restaurant." He says walking to his side to change. I quickly change into different underwear and a sports bra. "Neymar are you serious?" "Yep." He answers while walking to bed. "You fucking tease." I say angrily, while stomping to bed.

___________________________________________

A/n: Well what a bitch. Hopefully you guys liked being teased... Requests are still open!